House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Sandbanks Residents Outraged As Gipsies Set Up Camp Next To Millionaires' Row

Locals fear that crime will rates will increase and the travellers will leave the area in a mess.

Resident Susan Steele, 60, said: "It is utterly outrageous.

"If someone who had parked there to use the beach was two minutes late back to their car, they would be fined.

"Yet these people are allowed to just show up, set up home and make a mess with the taxpayers picking up the bill when they move on.

"They have even tethered a pony up on the main road to Canford Cliffs - it's just unbelievable that they can get away with it.

"I'm just terrified that someone's going to pitch up on the doorstep offering to tarmac my driveway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...naires-Row.html

I bet if most of Sandbanks' residents had their way, all first time buyers would be forced to live in caravans if it meant keeping their dirty little mitts off property.

Maybe they brought the donkey to compete in the National Sand Polo Championships this weekend, in a special gypsies vs d1ckheads match, good for them I say.

Edit: spellin

Edited by the serf

So the feeling is that this is ok?

Well, God willing, your area will be next on their list. Here in Bedfordshire they're taking the piss, just showing up and wrecking previously attractive and well-maintained public areas then moving on. A month later they're back.

I'm no Right-wing Nazi and I don't profess to have the answers, but I am a law-abiding tax-paying citizen and what I see going on around hereis just not acceptable.

Apparently they are hanging out their washing as well.

I'm off to join them then. I am not allowed to hang washing outside in my rented flat.

I wonder if they get fined when their wheelie bin lid doesn't close?

There was a running theme in sci-fi novels in the 70s of gypsies being the last group to stand up against a fascist state (see writers like Bob Shaw). Coming from a farming area where we'd always had quite a few 'honest travelling Romany folk' around the place, I always thought it was a bit deluded. Now I'm not so sure.

edited:typos

Edited by tbatst2000

Used to deliver milk to a gippo camp, they had some sort of feud going on and you would see headless cats in front gardens. They also used to send the kids out at 3AM to steal the milk from your float. Every single one of the girls was on benefits.

They think they've got it bad now. Wait until September when the Pikey children have the not only the legal right, but legal obligation to be taught at their nearest school. Private or not. Thing of all the those dirty traveller boys with their grubby little hands on all those up town girls. Thats why my concerns would lie if I had kids in that area. Not some Pony with a Swatstika (looks like Hindu Version for luck rather than the Nazi one) emblazed on it outer coat.

Mum : "Now Penelope, arnt you going to introduce us to your new friend".

Penelope : "Mother, this Brett, he has broad horizons".

Mum : "Nice to meet you, Brett, I'm sure".

Brett : "Heyuppie mom, gitte around ya Penny, like a rabbit in hay".

Mum : "Excuse Me ????"

Brett : "Ta, me Da' will be round late for you pups, we're aving a dag fight this night. Yippeee. !

Edited by debt-free

They think they've got it bad now. Wait until September when the Pikey children have the not only the legal right, but legal obligation to be taught at their nearest school. Private or not. Thing of all the those dirty traveller boys with their grubby little hands on all those up town girls. Thats why my concerns would lie if I had kids in that area. Not some Pony with a Swatstika (looks like Hindu Version for luck rather than the Nazi one) emblazed on it outer coat.

Source? Link?

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Mum : "Now Penelope, arnt you going to introduce us to your new friend".

Penelope : "Mother, this Brett, he has broad horizons".

Mum : "Nice to meet you, Brett, I'm sure".

Brett : "Heyuppie mom, gitte around ya Penny, like a rabbit in hay".

Mum : "Excuse Me ????"

Brett : "Ta, me Da' will be round late for you pups, we're aving a dag fight this night. Yippeee. !

I ******ed a gipsy once.

She was marvellous.

Guest anorthosite
How did your test results go after?

He was pregnant - these gypos know powerful magic :lol:

Source? Link?

Are you asking me to provide a link that says " All children under 16 must be educated by law which is punishable by prison if the parent dont comply?"

Surely not ?

I walked through the carpark and their caravans (which must cost £60K+) were parked across 3 parking bays. I rang the council about the Gypos and had a long chat with a "parking supervisor". I was asking why they were allowed to remain there for so long, when the parking notice says " No caravans, no overnight sleeping and no cooking.

I was told that the council visited the site daily with the Police and any vehicle not displaying a valid ticket was issued with a parking fine. I advised them that they may be checking motor vehicles, but what about the caravans? This seemed to confuse them as they could not give me a reply.

I asked to be passed up the line until someone could answer my question. I got a statement supplied by a Director's secretary which stated that vehicles without a valid ticket were issued with a relevant parking fine, however as the offending vehicles are registered on Eire plates, The council is unable to persue non payment as the DVLA does not have a recipricol arrangement with EIRE to divulge drivers details. THEREFORE A POINTLESS EXERCISE>

But this was not my question, my question was what about the caravans? If I parked my vehicle across 3 parking bays with no valid ticket, would the council leave my vehicle alone for 10 days? Guess what, I am still waiting for a reply, and yet today the leaders of the council today voted themselves a 67% pay increase. Outrageous?, no bloody disgusting

Dont know what the fuss is about, that car park isnt even in Sandbanks.

Yes, miles away at Branksome Chine, it is a fairly secluded car park... but I thought Darzett had good provisions for travellers?

Wait until September when the Pikey children have the not only the legal right, but legal obligation to be taught at their nearest school. Private or not.

Apart from Canford Cliffs infants there aren't any local schools AFAIKR. All the local kids get sent off to boarding school so no worries there.

Edited by davidg

I asked to be passed up the line until someone could answer my question. I got a statement supplied by a Director's secretary which stated that vehicles without a valid ticket were issued with a relevant parking fine, however as the offending vehicles are registered on Eire plates, The council is unable to persue non payment as the DVLA does not have a recipricol arrangement with EIRE to divulge drivers details. THEREFORE A POINTLESS EXERCISE>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7363038.stm

As per the link you may want to point out to the council the european law that allows them to go after drivers on non uk plates .