Something Aparently Going Down

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Well when I've have tried to contact the company about the 'rumours' all the numbers I have now say 'we are unable to deal with your call, due to a situation' all very weird and got me into conspiracy theorist mode! May end up as nothing. But if anything happens of any importance to anyone in the next week, im claiming credit ;)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
looks like they have pulled the plug on new lending

http://uk.reuters.com/article/businessNews...852312120080708

I get this, could you just tell us what company it is?

Page Not Found

Our apologies, the requested page was not found. Please double-check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization.

If you're having trouble finding a page in Reuters, please choose from the options below:

Go to the Reuters home page Browse the Reuters site map Or, you could try searching our site:

If you still can't find what you're looking for, you may wish to send a message to the Help Desk.

<edit: got it now.thanks>

Edited by williamdb

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
How was Neil Young btw? Some 20 minutes songs thrown in?

He was cosmic mate.

It stopped raining at 4. Mercifully.

He seemed a bit narked by his onstage sound, but he settled down.

It might have been an idea not to drag out Hidden Path etc for ages and ages. I hoped for Powderfinger and Keep On Rockin In the Free World (that tune is getting more relevant by the hour). But he threw in plenty of classics.

It all got a bit of a blur by the end tho. :rolleyes:

We had a 5 hour rain free window. An inch of rain fell in Kent yesterday apparently.

Supergrass also did well.

Britpop. Cool Britannia an all that.

My how the world has changed.

A Neil Young gig is as close as i will ever get to organised religion.

HOLA4419
HSBC - not so f**ked

HSBC And Lloyds TSB will both survive but HSBC will be in a much better position to buy up lots of banks than Lloyds. With HSBC buying banks left, right and centre in the US and the UK they will become a big power indeed.

HOLA4420
HSBC - not so f**ked

HSBC And Lloyds TSB will both survive but HSBC will be in a much better position to buy up lots of banks than Lloyds. With HSBC buying banks left, right and centre in the US and the UK they will become a big power indeed.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

But why would they want to buy them?

Why not just hoover up the business on the cheap? Here, have a 100billion mortgage book. to you: 20 mill

HOLA4424

Ring first plus on 0800 052 0202

Listen to the message.....so great!

"We are currently experiencing a situation that is impacting our ability to serve you. Please call us back tomorrow. we apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you"

I KID YOU NOT! :) Highlight of HPC so far for me

EDIT FOR SPELLING

Edited by no room at the inn

HOLA4425
Ring first plus on 0800 052 0202

Listent to the message.....so great!

"We are currenlty expericeing a situation that is impacting our ability to serve you. Please call us bacnk tomorrow. we apologise for any inconvience this may cause you"

I KID YOU NOT! :) Highlight of HPC so far for me

WTF - just listened to that. How odd.

edit

Perhaps someone shoudl drop an email to Sky News or the BBC? We need to know and we need to know now!

Edited by The Masked Tulip