House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colutd1

Money Printing

stop talking guff britons, you been printing so much money its all gone tits up , unless they print shit loads more your houses are going to be worth zilch, but you re alright jack,seeing you were so alright jack , why shoud anybody be bothered now to come bail you out, britins keep taking it, turnover is ******** people, if you gave me a job now at 15 hours a day and paid me £2 an hour then my turnover woud probably be higher than paying me £6 an hour for 8 hours work. no people you work for a profit not you r blo ody turnover, good luck leaving england, this aint a recession its far worse you numpties, could nt happen to a cleverer bunch of people, jfk not my hero, but did nt he say about i wish i had not listened to the experts, what goes around comes around, 1 PAY YOUR DEBTS 2 GO TO PRISON 3 FIGHT FOR THEM IN THEIR ARMY IN SAY IRAN, IM GLAD IM HEAD STRONG , BE WARNED. YOU CAN TALK ALL THE **** U LIKE BUT YOU NEVER MENTION MONEY PRINTING , ARE YOU FICK LIKE ME.

quote from the daily reckoning today gold and the dow will probably come together somewhere north of 3,000 bloo dy hope he means dollars and not pounds , ESSEX make their way to 2nd finals in 3 days they won 2 titles 1979 o mg