House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Alex Jones? 9/11 Chronicles Part One

Download torrent

Anyone that does not know what a torrent is would be well advised to learn but try to stick with AVI files as others often require passwords.

Alex Jones? 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising is more than a rollercoaster adventure through the various expressions of the 9/11 truth movement, it pays homage to a form of direct activism that has corrupt politicians scuttling for cover across the country as their crimes are exposed in public.

Seven years after the attacks of September the Eleventh, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged.

Shot unlike anything you have ever experienced from Alex Jones, cinema verite' style, this masterpiece not only exposes the mistreatment of our 9/11 heroes, but also shows how a growing number of people around the world are questioning the official version of events that day.

Featuring interviews with Willie Nelson, Rosie O'Donnell, Jesse Ventura, George Carlin, Martin Sheen, as well as confrontations with many political figures including Bill Clinton, David Rockefeller and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Prisonplanet.com

TheLasersShadow.com

WeAreChange.org

When your done watching this PLEASE make copies and spread it to all your friends. Alex would love for you to buy this on DVD but its more important for the information to get out at this point in time.

"I want this thing to go viral" Alex Jones

For you and your family's sake please get out of your chair and be the REAL change you want to see made in the world !!

Best make sure we know where Blair is so he can answer a few question about the WMD and a few others on charges of treason whilst he's at it.

EDIT

it's coming down at over 300k

Alex Jones? 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising is more than a rollercoaster adventure through the various expressions of the 9/11 truth movement, it pays homage to a form of direct activism that has corrupt politicians scuttling for cover across the country as their crimes are exposed in public.

That's one version of the 'truth movement', the other being that it handily makes sure that anyone wanting an investigation into the (wilful?) incompetence that allowed 9/11 to happen gets branded a crank by association.

I am open to 9/11 alternative explanations but Alex Jones is just as bad as the mainstream media.

I was always sceptical about his way of presenting evidence (seemed to shock-jock and not considered enough) but after he accused the British government of planning 7/7 because Bliar was behind in the opinion polls in the run-up to the election that year, he lost all credibility to me. Anybody in Britain knows why that can't be so.

I think the film was Terrorstorm.

I am open to 9/11 alternative explanations but Alex Jones is just as bad as the mainstream media.

There's not much of Alex Jones in this one. The first half is mostly about a brave (foolhardy?) kid who harasses people who could have done something to help the first responders or launch an investigation. His friend, who looked about 20, "died peacefully in his sleep". The 2nd half also broadly focuses on truth and related campaigns (still 35 minutes to go for me).

I've seen plenty of videos of witnesses but this film had one I'd not seen before - someone claimed that a fireman's radio relayed a countdown before building 7 collapsed. That would explain something!

There's not much of Alex Jones in this one. The first half is mostly about a brave (foolhardy?) kid who harasses people who could have done something to help the first responders or launch an investigation. His friend, who looked about 20, "died peacefully in his sleep". The 2nd half also broadly focuses on truth and related campaigns (still 35 minutes to go for me).

I've seen plenty of videos of witnesses but this film had one I'd not seen before - someone claimed that a fireman's radio relayed a countdown before building 7 collapsed. That would explain something!

I can deffo be put in the camp of 9/11 official explanation non-believers.

It is the like of Jones, Icke et al that discredit the "movement". When you first start disbelieving, it's very easy to be seduced by Jones's rhetoric (the whole lizard thing damns any of Icke's work from the start for me).

Then, when you get over the "shock" of not believing, you look for more knowledgable voices for alternative explanations. For Jones to suggest that 7/7 was orchestrated by Bliar to win the election that took place two months beforehand, he is as impartial as the shockingly-bad BBC doc on Sunday night. Why do these "debunking" docs always choose the worst "troofers" to put the alternative case and reasonably believable voices supporting the official explanation.

That's why Jones is, for me, as discredited and hopelessly biased/inaccurate as the BBC and the mainstream meeja.