House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vlad the impaler

Is It Me, Or Is This Person Taking The P*ss Or What?

Linky

Basically, this person is miffed because he was 'tricked' into paying the full debt that he owed!!!

He owed £75, made an offer of £60, and then was chased for the other £15.

"It's only 15 quid, but it's the principle. I refuse to submit to companies using illegal methods to reclaim money."

You fricking what?? YOU OWE THE MONEY! They can clearly afford to pay it, so why are they being chased for £75? These people are the reason this country is going down the tubes. What the hell is going on in their minds? Any possible schemes for riggling out of what their responsibilities, thats what! Grrr.....

/rant

Unfortunately, I have to say , and of course I am generalising somewhat, but British society at present seems to not like taking responsibility and thinks it is owed everything, whilst having to account or pay for nothing. It is a sign of greed and a lack of morals.

A spell of hardship for some people wouldnt go amiss.

A spell of hardship for some people wouldnt go amiss.

That is being arranged.

Linky

Basically, this person is miffed because he was 'tricked' into paying the full debt that he owed!!!

He owed £75, made an offer of £60, and then was chased for the other £15.

"It's only 15 quid, but it's the principle. I refuse to submit to companies using illegal methods to reclaim money."

You fricking what?? YOU OWE THE MONEY! They can clearly afford to pay it, so why are they being chased for £75? These people are the reason this country is going down the tubes. What the hell is going on in their minds? Any possible schemes for riggling out of what their responsibilities, thats what! Grrr.....

/rant

Hang on a mo'

Do you mean to say that if you borrow money ,you have to pay the FULL AMOUNT back ??

Well ,that's just jolly unfair !!!

In all seriousnes , my mum said that many years ago ,when credit cards were getting popular a fella she worked with came in , shouting about how much he bought over the weekend . he bought a Hi-fi , records , new TV etc . "Best of all" ,he said"It didn't cost me anything" . He actually considered that buying on a credit card meant you didn't pay for it . Mum tried to explain that he would pay back more in the long run ,but he couldn't see it .

People don't change ,do they ?