House Price Crash Forum

Straw Poll - Average Age Of The Hpc Members

Just wondered what the average age of the board member is as the number of members has grown to over 1500.

I was trying to work out the groups and ages of people here:-

STR - 35-55?

FTB - 18-35?

Divorced 25-55 (trying to get back on the ladder)?

There are 1500+ members so a 10% sample (150 votes) should give a reasonable indication.

Thanks for taking the time. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don`t worry about it, a Shrink once told me that men don`t mature until they reach 38 years of age.  :P

My brother is 25 going on 40.... then again he was going on 40 since the age of 15. Must be a real burden to have the weight of the world on your shoulders :)

My late Grandad was 50 (+31) He decided that he was happy being 50 and wasn't going to get any older. :D

31? Man that is old. I had always thought that I'd move on the the eternal care ward at around 21 maybe 25 :P

I work in a Retirement Village. The biggest lesson I learnt there is that age really doesn't mean a lot. Sure at Mr Tramps age you need a walker :P:P , but if you were a mean cuss with no friends at 21 chances are at 81 your still a mean cuss without any friends ;)

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Sure at Mr Tramps age you need a walker

I had a young lady around mid twenties chat me up in town today.

She was really impressed with my turbo powered wheelchair.

Nought to ten in 6 seconds. :D

25 and in no rush to buy.... just having a laugh at friends buying right now! They won't listen to anything you say.

I have told them to just do some research....what was the response? They just laughed and went off to buy the house!

Oh well.

I wouldn't want to buy right now anyhow.... just keeping an eye out.

Might want to buy in 3-4 years but right now enjoy the flexibility....and fancy a bit of traveling and a few nights out rather than spending it on turf for my lawn or curtains like some of my friends!

Even if I wanted to buy now I wouldn't due to market conditions, even though I do have a 25k+ deposit.

I had a young lady around mid twenties chat me up in town today.

She was really impressed with my turbo powered wheelchair.

Nought to ten in 6 seconds.  :D

1820's? :D

Boy I'm on a roll now. B) -> getting it out of my system before I go to work ;)

81 !! THAT IS OLD!!!
-> me to my companies customers :lol: (they love it)