House Price Crash Forum

Which Politician Do You Dislike The Most?

I voted Harriet Harman as she's a truly horrible human being.

============================================================================

Likewise, but it was difficult....so many of them are infuriatingly loathsome. Which is the one who looks like a chipmunk and always has a smug grin, regardless of which untruth she is reciting? Would have been her because she needs a slap, but her name escapes me. Hands-on-hips Harriet will do it for me, though, in the meantime.

Guest happy?
Interesting that at least for the Labour list, the ones that performed worst were, apart from G Brown, generally women.

But why not a "best politicians" list?

Vince Cable and David Davis would come out on top, I suspect. :unsure:

I think lots of people on this site admire Vince Cable and he would be a popular choice because he consistently asks difficult and pertinent questions borne from a mastery of his subject. On the other hand most people see through David Davis - a vain individual whose posturing on civil/personal rights is shot through with self-evident contradictions.

I need an "all of the above option"

I have decided never to vote again as my X

just gives them justification to carry out their

self interested theft and murder with my blessing

I voted for Jaqui Smith just on "ugly " issues alone

Kate Hoey however was extremely helpful to myself

on the 1 occasion I have gone to an MP with a problem

came across as someone genuinely concerned for her

constituents

at the opposite ends of the political spectrum

I find Boris J and George Galloway excellent entertainment value

if tony blair had been on the list i would have voted for him as the worst labour politician.why?

because he has betrayed the working class and he has single handedly destroyed the labour party for a long time into the future and perhaps forever.

the labour party will get the blame for this coming crash/depression because they followed the same tory/american system of artificially low interest rates which caused the lending boom.

it's tragic because the working class were crying out for change in 1997 but did'nt get it thanks to blair.

the labour party will be out of power for maybe another 20 yrs, maybe a lot longer. if scotland gets independance then they might be finished for good. then the country will move even further to the right and we really will be the 51st state of america.

I think lots of people on this site admire Vince Cable and he would be a popular choice because he consistently asks difficult and pertinent questions borne from a mastery of his subject. On the other hand most people see through David Davis - a vain individual whose posturing on civil/personal rights is shot through with self-evident contradictions.

I suppose what we need in this country is a bit of both.

Vince with the no-nonsense economics(without the liberal democrat drone enterage)

and david davis with the no-nonsense constitutional stuff(without the conservative drones).

If they joined forces with a few other good men like frank field,then we might for once have a party worth voting for.

Surely there should be a Thatcher option?.... just for old times sake.....

F

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie! Out! Out! Out!

Them were t'days.

That Labour one was a toughie...Ed Balls-Up and his revolting wife? (am a teacher so programmed to hate the Education Secretary) Harriet Harman? (vile) Hazel Blears? (small, patronizing and irritating).

Had to go for Ruth Kelly in the end. For so many reasons.

Only voted Michael Gove (Tory) because he has a funny face. The rest of them don't bother me.

Crash Gordon worst leader, obviously.

Can we have a 'Who loves Vince Cable the most' poll? Only LibDem I have any respect for.

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie! Out! Out! Out!

Them were t'days.

That Labour one was a toughie...Ed Balls-Up and his revolting wife? (am a teacher so programmed to hate the Education Secretary) Harriet Harman? (vile) Hazel Blears? (small, patronizing and irritating).

Had to go for Ruth Kelly in the end. For so many reasons.

Ruth is not totally repugnant, just a poor bullied self-flagelagting she-male,so really needs to be pitied.

In pre-op days he was a long-distance trucker called Brian.

Guest happy?
I suppose what we need in this country is a bit of both.

Vince with the no-nonsense economics(without the liberal democrat drone enterage)

and david davis with the no-nonsense constitutional stuff(without the conservative drones).

If they joined forces with a few other good men like frank field,then we might for once have a party worth voting for.

The problem with David Davis' stance on rights is that he's selective, rights are universal. He may yet be forced to some difficult conclusions - which would be no bad thing. The rise of an English politician who defends rights in practice as well as talking about them in the abstract is long overdue.