House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the_austrian

Which Politician Do You Dislike The Most?

The Labour cabinet was a tough one, Hazel Blears, Brown and Darling are all tempting, but I went for Blears in the end just because she is so utterly pointless.

Obivously it's gonna be Cameron for Tories and I chose him for party leader too, because having an uncharismatic idiot at No 10 makes people question Government more, wheras middle aged ladies will be throwing themselves at Cameron. I'm convinced he will be PM, but I don't like it.

Very tough choice on the Labour front. The cabinet really resembles the muppets.

As for the Tories, I think Osbourne is the weak link by far. He just does not get it. I wish they could swap for Vince Cable....

Phoney

The Labour cabinet was a tough one, Hazel Blears, Brown and Darling are all tempting, but I went for Blears in the end just because she is so utterly pointless.

I went for Blears, but mainly because she always looks like she's lying.

:lol::lol::lol:

She always looks like she's lying because she pretends she knows what she's doing.

Obivously it's gonna be Cameron for Tories and I chose him for party leader too, because having an uncharismatic idiot at No 10 makes people question Government more, wheras middle aged ladies will be throwing themselves at Cameron. I'm convinced he will be PM, but I don't like it.

Ditto, except for party leader. After much deliberation I went with Brown because although I suspect Cameron will be useless, Brown has actually proved his incompetence.

Pointless? Hadn't thought of that particular adjective in relation to Blears - incredibly irritating is the one that springs to mind.

But very frustrating poll, since I wanted to vote for 3, i.e. Gordon (mega-useless), Blears (mega-irritating) and Harperson (mega-pious and Head-Girl-ish - no need to ask whether she ever left her homework on the bus.)

Pointless? Hadn't thought of that particular adjective in relation to Blears - incredibly irritating is the one that springs to mind.

But very frustrating poll, since I wanted to vote for 3, i.e. Gordon (mega-useless), Blears (mega-irritating) and Harperson (mega-pious and Head-Girl-ish - no need to ask whether she ever left her homework on the bus.)

Pointless because she runs the Department for Communities and Local Government. The very definition of a non-job.

Interesting that at least for the Labour list, the ones that performed worst were, apart from G Brown, generally women.

But why not a "best politicians" list?

Vince Cable and David Davis would come out on top, I suspect. :unsure:

The women are loathed as they have attained their position not through hard work but through their position as a dependant class. By the way, everybody`s doubtless been raging at GBs insulting statements this morning about not wasting food, have a look at his intake of food today:

http://www.order-order.com/

Guest Skint Academic

I would have voted but Gordon Brown (tough choice though) but I didn't know who any of the tories where except Osbourne, Cameron and Hague. William Hague is OK in my book and I prefer to refrain from forming an opinion before I have enough data to go on with regard to all the others.

I may still vote once I have figured out which tory to vote for.

I may still vote once I have figured out which tory to vote for.

May I suggest close investigation of Oliver Letwin. There are insufficient adjectives to describe how abysmal he is.

Guest X-QUORK

Actually, she's not human, but a smiling, ginger android...and as far as I know her Sincerity Module has been faulty for some time now.

The women are loathed as they have attained their position not through hard work but through their position as a dependant class. By the way, everybody`s doubtless been raging at GBs insulting statements this morning about not wasting food, have a look at his intake of food today:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh! :lol::lol:

Guest Winnie

Dependent class (note spelling)? In your dreams. What century do you hail from? I do not like the Labour women, typical set of chippy working class upstarts, just like the labour men. However, they do not represent women in general, and women in general are thankfully no longer a dependent class. Wage discrimination is the last battleground and it is about to be won, thanks ironically to the efforts of Harriet Harman whom men seem to hate quite viscerally, probably becasue she is the only active feminist on the public stage.

Lets not forget the Terrier B1tch From Hell Yvette Cooper. She gets my shoot the TV set vote of the year when ever she graces our screen.

HAL

whom men seem to hate quite viscerally, probably becasue she is the only active feminist on the public stage.

Nah, it's just because she's a bloody awful person, does it really need any more explanation?

My vote was with Blears though, Brown at least manages to not resemble a high-falutin', over-promoted, "school mid-day meal attendant" *ahem* you know what I'm saying.... <_<

I don't think I hate any of the Tories - more because I'm not so familiar with them, but I had to pick one for this poll, so I picked one at random.