House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

I'm Feeling Left Out

It's the same as them killer dogs we had killing people about ten years ago.

Since the dogs are still around then i can only guess the goverment controlled media decided not to play it up like they did back then.

stabbing epeidemic ! i don't think so and it's more a question of the nanney state being afride of the public fighting back against the police who charge them on hourse back, set dogs on them before spraying CS spray in your face and banging you around the head with a truntion and all for attending a peacefull protest in a country that we are told is democratic.

Take my word for it that a goverment that does not trust it's own people is upto no good and are blowing the number of stabing incidents up in an effort to remove more of our freedoms and before you know it they will ban kitchen knifes in case a domestic dispute turns violent.