House Price Crash Forum

Alas Poor Rosie! I Knew Her Well

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Nothing to link.

Just an aching feeling in my heart.

(BTW, I know the misquote should be "Horatio", not "well".)

Do you not know Durch, she is currently "growing her hair" so cannot be expected to write a column as well. She's not superwoman.

http://www.rosie-millard.co.uk/rosie/growing-my-hair/

growing my hair

By: Rosie Millard

alright, flattery has done it. To those nice people who stay up late and watch This Week. I’m growing my hair.

does it make any difference to what I say? Probably not, but you know people apparently only take in 20% of what you say on TV. The other 80% is taken up with noting hair, fashion, etc etc.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I saw her walking through Highbury Fields last Sunday afternoon with 2 of her 3 children. She was wearing an inappropriately short skirt for a woman of her age and (more importantly) legs like that.

The hair was not exactly flowing down her back. Hard work that hair-growing lark, much harder than building a lucrative "portfolio".

HOLA447
I saw her walking through Highbury Fields last Sunday afternoon with 2 of her 3 children. She was wearing an inappropriately short skirt for a woman of her age and (more importantly) legs like that.

She seems to have a thing for inappropriate clothing. Hold on, where's it gone? ... ah, here we are.

News4_1.jpg

Sorry about that.

Edit: Any Photoshop experts out there who could add a beard to that photo?

Edited by Scunnered

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Nothing to link.

Just an aching feeling in my heart.

(BTW, I know the misquote should be "Horatio", not "well".)

I miss Rosie! First thing I always read, and whatever else (eg something to have a good old bitch about) her articles were always far more interesting than the usual tedious pieces property journos just love writing: all about their smug friends with the Georgian rectory worth £3.5M and brace of mini

oh-yahs called Henry and Matilda.

Edited to add: plus the statutory waggly labrador - how could I have forgotten him?

Edited by Mrs Bear

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Last article I read in the ST by Rosie was a few weeks ago and went along the lines of it being quite good to be a BTL landlord at the moment. I think that was enough to destroy any last vestiges of credibility, jam the swithboards, and to probably have her discretely fired when the paper was revamped.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
She's (it's) going to go absolutely NUTS :lol: when it sees that picture. - She actually checks this forum you know. :lol:

EDIT to add (it) - no longer sure about gender

Oh wow!!, someone stuck a beard on her, Sorry only just noticed as I was fascinated by the (spot) white head on her tit.

Who was that beared fellow in James Bond with three nipples, Scaramanga? :lol:

HOLA4425