House Price Crash Forum

Be Careful What You Wish For

Guest ponder
another mask removed.

As I said, my hamster could have got a business loan in the recent boom.

Oh im off no loan. enjoy your life on here i have got better things to do.

get yourelf a job, a wife and some kidds and you will find out.

If you do you wont have that horibly hairy right hand either (sorry persuming you are a right handed)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point of this process did ANGER kick in? I think we are there now.

Really grim housing/Economy news in the mainstream media now and all of a sudden we have an influx of angry newbie/trolls attacking this forum.

The title of this thread is the honey pot and for some reason they see this thread as perfect opportunity to vent some anger and in some cases completely swim against the tide.

The term Bull is pretty much redundant, Now we have the angry Trolls, not the silly, argumentative Trolls but the bitter unprepared type.

Game on :ph34r:

Ok people, Take a breather....... :ph34r:

Good battle!!!!

This thread has now been contained and has been pushed back into the troll forum. I would however like to point you all to my earlier post (above) and state that we will see more and more of these skirmishes. The news is out among the civilian population and we have many angry Trolls desperately trying to find somewhere to let of steam. (Civil unrest)

I love the smell of HPC in the morning!!!!

He who Bears wins ;)

Guest ponder
Ok people, Take a breather....... :ph34r:

Good battle!!!!

This thread has now been contained and has been pushed back into the troll forum. I would however like to point you all to my earlier post (above) and state that we will see more and more of these skirmishes. The news is out among the civilian population and we have many angry Trolls desperately trying to find somewhere to let of steam. (Civil unrest)

I love the smell of HPC in the morning!!!!

He who Bears wins ;)

the funny thing is I have sold I could walk away from the market but I dont want to. I am not mad I just cant be arsed moving from place to place the stress of avoiding that is worth £100K to me :lol:

As they say a crash is a good time to climbe the ladder. I hope some of you get on it when this is over (when you think the time is right)

Have a good crash we should see how everyone fares in 4 years from now.

remember all hpc's it is not you against the world it is now every man for thier selves now.

Edited by ponder
the funny thing is I have sold I could walk away from the market but I dont want to. I am not mad I just cant be arsed moving from place to place the stress of avoiding that is worth £100K to me :lol:

As they say a crash is a good time to climbe the ladder. I hope some of you get on it when this is over (when you think the time is right)

Have a good crash we should see how everyone fares in 4 years from now.

remember all hpc's it is not you against the world it is now every man for thier selves now.

genuinely, good luck to you, I'll not carry on!

The realms of 40-50% would be catastrophic for EVERBODY - whether homeowner or not.

So yes a 3 bed semi in the south east for £100k may sound like a fantastic deal but if you’re unemployed it might as well be £500k as regards affordability.

Be careful what you wish for.

Utter rubbish. If i could get a nice three bed in Aylesbury for £100k I would be laughing, because I would have no mortgage after selling last August a two bed and banking £110k which has now grown by £3k. If I lost my job my £30 p/m antinsurance uneployment policy would kick in for 12 months and pay 75% of my take home, about £1500 p/m, and remember i would have no mortgage at all. And as the wife works for one of the biggest compaines, GE, as a PA, she is very unlikely to get made unemployed.

So I could spend a year on the sofa thinking about life and pissing around while looking after our daughter too, and then get some kind of job that are to skilled for the chavs, and as long as it paid enough be worth more than childcare fees it would be worth working.

Come to think of it, a parent at home raising the children, happy, enjoying them growing up, while one main breadwinner feeds and clothes us becase we are not slaves to a huge 25 year debt.

Yes that would be awful, truly horrible........................not!!

rant over.

M