• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ponder
I know where I'd like to put it!

Truthfully though who knows a guarateed safe investement for the next 4 years.

To tell you the truth I see a house as a home I am lucky to have one. I have sold my house and buying a new one.

I dont care if I lose equity as I nevere earned that money it is a widfall. I dont want to hide that money away why should I want to profit of other peoples misfotune.

It is more important to have a good quality family life hopefully a lot of people on this site will come to realise this in the future.

As A lo of people find out in life what ever you wish for as a horrible habit of biteing you on the bum at some time.

There is no point getting angry. You might as well be angry with the tide, for all the anger you have will not change it.

He piled upon the whale's white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it.

Edited by Johnny Storm
At what point of this process did ANGER kick in? I think we are there now.

Really grim housing/Economy news in the mainstream media now and all of a sudden we have an influx of angry newbie/trolls attacking this forum.

The title of this thread is the honey pot and for some reason they see this thread as perfect opportunity to vent some anger and in some cases completely swim against the tide.

The term Bull is pretty much redundant, Now we have the angry Trolls, not the silly, argumentative Trolls but the bitter unprepared type.

Game on :ph34r:

Exactly. This is the time when you realise that socionomically the work is done. Sit back and watch the fear while they all try to sell sell sell. Makes you realise that fate is well and truly sealed. :P

Guest ponder
Illiterate, innumerate.

New Labour have a lot to answer for.

I'm Dislexic. your prosumptious.

I run my own business.

consevative through and through.

Intolerent and confrontational

your parents have a lot to answer for.

Guest ponder
I love the irony when someone spells dyslexic wrongly :D

:lol: I have learnt to live with it.

Using a computer helped loads at first but now my b's and d's w's and m's all get typed in the wrong way round. it weired but fun and a conveinient excuse not to download the spell check :lol:

Guest ponder
You should learn to spell dyslexic then - that might be a start :lol:

Sorry give me some detail about yourelf so i may take the pee.

Have you got a small chicken, are you insecure about that?

Dyslexia is the modern standard excuse retort for incompetent spelling and grammar. Of course, the politically correct brigade of vociferous ignorants will crucify one for suggesting as much. Deny this, and we'll see how truly conservative you really are.

Edit: Not a criticism, just a point of view.

I tend to agree. Its all the rage to invent diseases for bad behaviour too... ADD anyone?

Guest ponder
Dyslexia is the modern standard excuse retort for incompetent spelling and grammar.

I was tested when i was eight 26 years ago.

I was one of the brightest people in my class excelled in maths and science but had problems with writing and spelling and getting thoughts down on paper but could express them easily vocally.

I have 9 GCSE's grade c and above. Qualified accountant.

I did not do a levels i went in to sales at 18 and have never looked back.

Dyslexia is not an Excuse I am a go getter I could of sat back and got no exams and hoped the state look after me.

You are clearly a muppet who as to wind people up just because they have been honest.

I'm Dislexic. your prosumptious.

I run my own business.

consevative through and through.

Intolerent and confrontational

your parents have a lot to answer for.

running your own business doesn't mean a lot given the credit boom - my hamster could have got a business loan, as he did BT shares 15 years ago

edit: typo

Edited by Si1
And did he mean sados or saddos?

Also having read this, I am now concerned about the people on here.

Bosh mentioned meeting up for a curry when all this is over and I am worried that he is not a 40-ish yr old chap like myself, but a predatory 12 yr old girl.

:lol:

Guest ponder
running your own business doesn't mean a lot given the credit boom - my hamster could have got a business loan, as he did BT shares 15 years ago

edit: typo

£2m it comapny

Guest ponder
meaning what - capitalised value (by what measure), turnover?

Turnover correct.

But sorry guys I cant be arsed my point is i know a lot of you want a crash but in a crash no one is safe. If I am a troll for saying that fair enough.

Guest ponder
totally justified in my view these guys are clearly kids having a laugh :lol:

Thats like me saying you are clearly unemployed and have nothing better to do.

I am confident in what I say and what I do. And can back it up as I lead a good life (at the moment)

But if you cant be bothered to talk finance and want to mock me beacuse i spelt somthing wrong so be it.

i think My Dertimnation will get me throgh the crash.

When the going gets tuff. It the grafters and not the P*** takers who survive.

Edited by ponder
Turnover correct.

But sorry guys I cant be arsed my point is i know a lot of you want a crash but in a crash no one is safe. If I am a troll for saying that fair enough.

passive-aggresive, economical with the truth. are you one of those blokeys that doesn't know the difference between turnover and profit? well whatever, entertaining removing your mask(s)

Guest ponder
passive-aggresive, economical with the truth. are you one of those blokeys that doesn't know the difference between turnover and profit? well whatever, entertaining removing your mask(s)

I did not say the company was woth £2m you twit with an A.

Never had the company valued no need to.

I did not say the company was woth £2m you twit with an A.

Never had the company valued no need to.

another mask removed.

As I said, my hamster could have got a business loan in the recent boom.