House Price Crash Forum

Ourproperty Website

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
http://www.ourproperty.co.uk/adv-search.html

Always found this firm good to use for Land Registry info but they seem to have stopped updating. Anyone got any ideas or an alternative site?

Regards

Sox

Hi Sox

I tend to use the website HousePrices.co.uk as you can link directly to search results which is useful if you want to show some sale prices as a link on hpc.co.uk.

Example link to HousePrices.co.uk search

Regards

M21er

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

our property would e-mail me each month with the house sales in my selected area.

I miss that e-mail this month.

Do any of the other sites include a search by date sold for the whole area and not street by street?

HOLA448
our property would e-mail me each month with the house sales in my selected area.

I miss that e-mail this month.

Do any of the other sites include a search by date sold for the whole area and not street by street?

OK a quick couple of clicks and I have my answer.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Yes but why no update this month?

Thanks for the other responses/links.

Regards

Sox

no idea, if they're anything like me (were all things property related are concerned) perhaps they've temporarily 'lost their Mojo'...TBH I can fully understand if they have I'm seeing lots of property related/mortgage sites not getting the weeding/feeding they have compared to this time last year. Also, with the Land Reg powered sites such as houseprices, nethoseprices etc, you have to buy in the info. on license, iirc it's approx 35k p.a., maybe the guys are giving it up as a bad job <_<

HOLA4412
no idea, if they're anything like me (were all things property related are concerned) perhaps they've temporarily 'lost their Mojo'...TBH I can fully understand if they have I'm seeing lots of property related/mortgage sites not getting the weeding/feeding they have compared to this time last year. Also, with the Land Reg powered sites such as houseprices, nethoseprices etc, you have to buy in the info. on license, iirc it's approx 35k p.a., maybe the guys are giving it up as a bad job <_<

Fair comment.

Sox