House Price Crash Forum

Sales Falling Through Even Faster Now

HOLA441

Hi

I've been tracking Bath using rightmove and propertybee since the beginning of the year. Yesterday I spotted the first double "available to Under offer" returning to available again (see the attached image). :)

doubl.jpg

One thing I've noticed is that sales are falling through much faster now, at the beginning of the year it would take roughly two months for a sale to fall through and the property to become available again, now it's happening much faster, in the case above the second offer fell through after only a few days?

Is anyone else seeing this in their areas or have an explanation for this decrease in time?

post-8436-1212686792_thumb.jpg

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest Daddy Bear
Hi

I've been tracking Bath using rightmove and propertybee since the beginning of the year. Yesterday I spotted the first double "available to Under offer" returning to available again (see the attached image). :)

doubl.jpg

One thing I've noticed is that sales are falling through much faster now, at the beginning of the year it would take roughly two months for a sale to fall through and the property to become available again, now it's happening much faster, in the case above the second offer fell through after only a few days?

Is anyone else seeing this in their areas or have an explanation for this decrease in time?

Reggie (or anyone else)

Can you please tell me in the most simplest terms how to take a screen shot like you have - I have windows vista

Thanks in advance

DB (technophobe)

HOLA445
Reggie (or anyone else)

Can you please tell me in the most simplest terms how to take a screen shot like you have - I have windows vista

Thanks in advance

DB (technophobe)

Hit the 'PrtSc' button on your keyboard. (It might be caled something different but it means 'print screen'

That copies the contents of your entire screen to the windows clipboard. Then paste it into paint or another paint programme and save it as an image.

If youhold down 'Alt' when you hit the print screen key, it will just copy the active window to the clipboard. That makes life even easier.

HOLA446
Guest Steve Cook
Hi

doubl.jpg

I have been closely watching my home town on houses in the 100k to 200k region, 2 or more bedrooms. In the last month I have yet to see a single sale go to completion. Yes, that's right. Not a single one. This is out of an available list of hundreds. Every one that has got as far as STC has subsequently fallen through. There are about 10 that are currently STC at the moment. It will be interesting to see if even one of them makes it to the finishing line. I honestly think that nothing has sold in this price range in my home town in the last month.

Incredible

Edited by Steve Cook