House Price Crash Forum

Mpc Members: How Do You Rate Their Performance?

i voted the hawks good (king, besley, sentance) and blanchflower and barking mad and mr bean bad. lomax i gave average i still remember her being one of the most hawkish in 2004. but she's let us down since then. gieve is a joke given how lax lending conditions got under his watch.

i often wish i lived in germany where the central bank actually cares about the cost of living.. i .e. the cost to buy a house! the biggest purchase!

twin pillar strategy of credit and growth to forecast inflation is right... inflation is not just t-shirts!

Guest Bart of Darkness
Blanchflower getting hammered. Everyone get voting.

Ouch, he is isn't he?

I think the one person who voted him very good may be a Mr. D. Blanchflower (just a hunch).

dont forget it was mr bean who voted to cut rates before that infamous decision in may 2005.... the one that stopped a modest correction in house prices and turned it into a second bull phase leading to today's crap out

king disagreed with everyone else. he is my hero.