House Price Crash Forum

tumbleweed.gif

That's because the HPCers don't want to own property they all want to rent until the HPC... ?

Unless this is for subletting - which surely most ASTs do not approve of? Making it illegal.

If anyone would like to rent a room in Yeovil let me know. If you were on the thread slagging me and my blog off I will politely decline your custom.

BTW - tower house photos were of the mess at the start - before we refurbed and sold on for a profit.

And garages on stilts do not wobble if built correctly.

You HPCers are so negative it is unbelievable. I think you should all go and buy 4 hour work week and learn to stop listening to all the mindless drivel and media sensationalism.

Wishing you all prosperity and happiness (god you could do with some of that).

That's because the HPCers don't want to own property they all want to rent until the HPC... ?

Unless this is for subletting - which surely most ASTs do not approve of? Making it illegal.

If anyone would like to rent a room in Yeovil let me know. If you were on the thread slagging me and my blog off I will politely decline your custom.

BTW - tower house photos were of the mess at the start - before we refurbed and sold on for a profit.

And garages on stilts do not wobble if built correctly.

You HPCers are so negative it is unbelievable. I think you should all go and buy 4 hour work week and learn to stop listening to all the mindless drivel and media sensationalism.

Wishing you all prosperity and happiness (god you could do with some of that).

Yep, you're right.

I'll then buy your expensive pad, and your missus pad. And her mums. And it will cost me 1/10th of what you paid - in two years. And there will be nothing you can do about it...like the florida homebuyers who've just seen brand new homes on their road go for 145K, which cost them 300K+ less than 5 months ago.

Luvvuly!

Then, I'll sell to you and yours at the height of the next peak of house prices - 2018. You'll be saying 'deja vu' in 2025...and yes, I'll be renting again.

Funny innit?

Long live the HPC!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...