House Price Crash Forum

Trolls

Ferret

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name it/them. And be prepared to be Moderated.

:unsure::rolleyes::lol:

As William Shatner said in Airplane II, "sometimes irony can be pretty ironic at times".

Don't you love farce?

My fault I fear.

I thought that you'd want what I want.

Sorry, my dear.

But where are the clowns?

Quick, send in the clowns.

Don't bother, they're here.

Maybe he has moved up in the World and finds this site is now below his intelligence moving on to greener pastures. :lol:

I will make a prediction, after studying and analysing very closely, I predict this thread will hit 20k views before the end of January 2009. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just would like to wish the very best for the future to all the old and forgotten posters and Forum Friends I have had the privilege to know.

You should know who you are.

To those a*******s who have ruined this Forum may your future reward you for what you are.

False, Unscrupolous, Prophets of doubful means, me, me , me types, and brains installed in your a***s.

Happy Christmas, and if deserved a Happy and Properous New Year.

I just would like to wish the very best for the future to all the old and forgotten posters and Forum Friends I have had the privilege to know.

You should know who you are.

To those a*******s who have ruined this Forum may your future reward you for what you are.

False, Unscrupolous, Prophets of doubful means, me, me , me types, and brains installed in your a***s.

Happy Christmas, and if deserved a Happy and Properous New Year.

So the pub meat (pun intended) didn't go ahead in the end.

How surprising. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been away for many weeks due to my employment, return and learn that the dissenters have rejoined the club, he who protests in disgust sells his principles for a position of power, only one left who holds his principles dear, you old chap are of the old school, life will soon reward you, now this reply is the most cryptic of all on this thread. :rolleyes:

Perhaps hpc should have stopped taking on new members when the crash started (say Sept 07) thus allowing only the legitimate predictors to remain. However I think the debate is surely more in depth and varied and if the price is a few trolls so be it. The pioneers should be awared with a gold star next to their avatar, maybe...

Edited by yourfriendlyestateagent

Been away for many weeks due to my employment, return and learn that the dissenters have rejoined the club, he who protests in disgust sells his principles for a position of power, only one left who holds his principles dear, you old chap are of the old school, life will soon reward you, now this reply is the most cryptic of all on this thread. :rolleyes:

This will confuse the Undercover Team, assistance from the FBI, the Special Branch, the CIA, and the French Mob will have to be called upon to sort this one out. :lol: To think the old and passed their sell by dates are extinct, never, they are more alive and kicking, their experience of life can never be blown out, I salute them as through this downturn they survive even stronger. GSTQ. ;)

Keep working hard Lads, you may but unlikely win through. :(

The Pros have left the building for good. ;)