House Price Crash Forum

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this post, but there's no following it - and this thread shouldn't die.

It will not die.

I have been in communication with a said Gentleman of the Road in question and he tells me he would like a Pub Meet with the true faithful by selective invite, but stresses a*******s are most definitely excluded. I could myself be in London at the end of November, but due to the current crisis that may be unlikely.

To arrange this as a third party I would be most happy to do.

Any idea of interesting posters trustworthy who would confidentially respect an invitation, I think it would prove to be a great meet even if I could not make it.

I know the complete truth will be forthcoming by those in the know.

PM me if you`re interested and I will pass on the PMs by email, but understand it is only a couple of days a week I can Log-On

Remember in these troubled times complete privacy is the order of the day, when you have 100% a*******s lurking in the wings. ;)

Oops sorry wrong Church

You appear to get orgasmic in replying to posts. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how busy this thread is down here in the doldrums....

If you don't mind be gate crashing, I wondered if here might be a reasonable question as to whether anyone knows what happened to Solvent Celt? He last posted last November, and there's nothing in the posts/thread started on his profile. It was late spring that I realised he, like so many others have disappeared.

I wanted to check if it was alright to use one of his lovely images on a shopping bag.

PM me if you`re interested and I will pass on the PMs by email, but understand it is only a couple of days a week I can Log-On

Remember in these troubled times complete privacy is the order of the day.

We have 3 names at present, only those trusted to attend will be informed by PM who else is attending. ;)

So this thread has passed through another view`s barrier. :blink:

We have 3 names at present, only those trusted to attend will be informed by PM who else is attending. ;)

So this thread has passed through another view`s barrier. :blink:

I assume that there won't be anyone invited who may resort to spitting in peoples' faces :lol:.

Edited by Bruce Banner
I assume that there won't be anyone invited who may resort to spitting in peoples' faces :lol:.

:lol:

I understand from my Client, ;) that it is the intention from a little team to challenge him/her on the next phone-in program he/she is invited on, how someone who Sold To Rent in 2002, expecting a HPC then :lol: now gives advice and is feted by the Media, maybe they will ask why he/she threatens to spit in the faces of those who remind him/her of this very foolish financial folly. :rolleyes:

Beware his/her great adulation may in the future become his/her downfall.

We have enough financial fools high up without little minnows attempting to make their mark. :P

Why is the female Gender in bold, you work it out. :lol:

If you don't mind be gate crashing, I wondered if here might be a reasonable question as to whether anyone knows what happened to Solvent Celt? He last posted last November, and there's nothing in the posts/thread started on his profile. It was late spring that I realised he, like so many others have disappeared.

I wanted to check if it was alright to use one of his lovely images on a shopping bag.

Solvent Celt?

Wasn't he the BNP member?

Yeh, I miss trying to explain to him that those parts of the world not privy to the same Islamo-Phobic media propaganda like Israel & America actually see the Palestinians as freedom fighters & not terrorists.

:lol:

I understand from my Client, ;) that it is the intention from a little team to challenge him/her on the next phone-in program he/she is invited on, how someone who Sold To Rent in 2002, expecting a HPC then :lol: now gives advice and is feted by the Media, maybe they will ask why he/she threatens to spit in the faces of those who remind him/her of this very foolish financial folly. :rolleyes:

We have enough financial fools high up without little minnows attempting to make their mark. :P

Why is the female Gender in bold, you work it out. :lol:

If you're saying what you seem to be saying, surely, that ain't no laydee?

Hmm - I can understand the sentiment but it's a big move. Presumably the client has weighed the morality of destroying the personal and professional credibility of someone based essentially on personal distaste? I don't want to be holier than thou, but it might be something that has rather more ramifications than are at first apparent.

Where's Mr. Renegade lately anyway?

Presumably the client has weighed the morality of destroying the personal and professional credibility of someone based essentially on personal distaste?

A lesson my Father taught me that real a*******s always get their come uppance. My Client if we stick to that term knows what a complete a*******e the person in question is. Never be led by these a*******s as their agenda is their own gain, they come across as sincere a*******s, but can never hide the true a*******e they really are. I have observed many a*******s and fantasists on this forum who have been feted as heroes, well everyone to their own tastes. I would rather trust those who I know are neutral, have no agenda, but are sincere in their concerns for the true purpose of this website.

If you don`t get it then time may give you an education. ;)

Well I am amazed this thread has now passed 9K views something my client never achieved when he poster VERY interesting threads, just shows what really interests people when we have a very serious situation upon us. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bertie Wooster
A lesson my Father taught me that real a*******s always get their come uppance. My Client if we stick to that term knows what a complete a*******e the person in question is. Never be led by these a*******s as their agenda is their own gain, they come across as sincere a*******s, but can never hide the true a*******e they really are. I have observed many a*******s and fantasists on this forum who have been feted as heroes, well everyone to their own tastes. I would rather trust those who I know are neutral, have no agenda, but are sincere in their concerns for the true purpose of this website.

If you don`t get it then time may give you an education. ;)

Well I am amazed this thread has now passed 9K views something my client never achieved when he poster VERY interesting threads, just shows what really interests people when we have a very serious situation upon us. :rolleyes:

Ah, I don't seek to moralise old chap, only play devil's advocate. And an education is always welcome ;)

I could make it. Would it mean that I have to reveal my real identity?

I do not have a clue about your real indentities, but my Client informs me he knows you and BB intimately. ;)

CG you appear to be hooked on this thread, remember Cryptic is the name of the game here. :D

Edited by Bertie Wooster

The absence by the SM heroes on this Forum their posting sorely missed, due to the serious SM downturn has 2 bobBubb and his cohorts been wiped out? :lol:

I`m glad I listened to my old friend, I am now pretty well safer than I would have been.

Viva the old school. ;)

I know this Pub Meet could be very interesting, come on Guys PM me that I can inform my client, you will be pleasantly surprised when you meet the mystery host :)