House Price Crash Forum

During a dark period for this Forum when just two members alone fought them on the beaches, in the fields, and in the streets, this Forum was saved as they gave 24 hour vigilance to halt the enemy in their tracks.

I remember those days well as a "civvy". There were times when it really was All Quiet on the HPC Front, as many cleared off en masse for so called greener pastures. Numbers were down and the place had a semi-abandoned feel to it.

I joined in 2005 and still count myself as a newbie compared to those who joined in 2004. Those who've joined in the last 12-18 months really have no idea of the back story to which you refer.

Still, they're happy enough with their false idols.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those false idols with their own personal financial agendas, one who STRd in 2002 believing HPs would crash, when FFS the majority of properties had just returned to their 1990 valuations. They will never admit they made a complete balls up, they have never learn`t, and to think they give financial advice and charge for the privilege, amazing.

I will save him the time, I am a t****r, w*****g, and you can spit in my face if you meet me, Vanessa will enjoy that. :lol:

Edited by Weasel

As Autumn approaches and the Sun gradually sets lower in the Southern Sky, I will be following in its wake, but never to rise again as the Sun completes its cycle and starts to rise once more higher as the Spring comes around.

Its has been a long and interesting journey and many great posters here have now given up and faded away, replaced by Internet Chavs in all forms who have massive chips on their shoulders with the attitude of many debtors who alway say when asked why they did it " because I`m worth it".

It`s strange what we have come to, a different World which I no longer recognise and no longer wish to be associated with, so my new life will exclude all this and the future for me will look a lot brighter.

Heroes here are only interested in their own financial gains and the original purpose of the forum was to advertise the plight of FTBs.

PS. Forgot to add what complete pr1cks these heroes are. ;)

Edited by Weasel

This thread has now passed the 7k mark for viewings, interesting how a little cryptic posting attracts the Bees to the honey, and this is most definitely an extra sweet thread.

To have his own show, they must be f*****g joking, please bring back Dixon of Dock Green if they are so desperate. :lol:

AD will get hit hard as the masses look for scapegoats when their wealth is greatly diminished.

I bought some shares last year, they are down 70%, not to worry I will never sell, I`m in it for the long term. ;)

Edited by Bertie Wooster
I remember those days well as a "civvy". There were times when it really was All Quiet on the HPC Front, as many cleared off en masse for so called greener pastures. Numbers were down and the place had a semi-abandoned feel to it.

I joined in 2005 and still count myself as a newbie compared to those who joined in 2004. Those who've joined in the last 12-18 months really have no idea of the back story to which you refer.

Would you be so kind as to name said 'false idols' good sire?

Cryptic is the name of the game "down here".

Only the chosen few can decipher the code. ;)

Did you know a dubious Webmaster from a dubious housing Website has withdrawn the facility of anonymous posting, what`s he afraid of, that there could be a counter offensive attack by the true soldiers from a respected housing forum, it makes you wonder. :D

dubious Webmaster

Clue he was married to a Lady :unsure: who turned out to be a husband beater ( he actually posted that ) :blink: and was forced to vacate the marital home. :(

I hope it has been resolved now, when things get bad you have to stick together like glue to ride out a violent storm, or find new pastures. :D

Oh well there`s always the Ghouls website. B)

Edited by Weasel
Any critisism of the great one is now instantly deleted.

In some cases the great one is not always getting his own way, ;) awaiting the time when the great one is asked in an interview while he STRd in 2002 expecting a big fall in HPs, :lol: that will set the cat among the pidgeons. :blink:

It appears the great one does not view this forum. :rolleyes:

By those who know a little, and others a little more of the facts, but not all of the full facts :rolleyes:

Mmm, though some of us have a very good idea my little furry friend. I have been told of a certain sea snake which has a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It will lie at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies will approach, and yet it will lie quite still. And then its enemies will take little bites of it, and yet it remains still. Ss-ss-ss eheh ;)

Mmm, though some of us have a very good idea my little furry friend.

Did you know 4 so called Investment Experts on this Forum, 2 STRd in 2002, and 2 others in 2004, and they are feted as heroes on this Forum as they give out Investment Advice today.

Oh well, I myself at present am getting very pleasurable results in all I do.

Where are these SM wizards, their noise is deafening, you know who you are, came back spouting your so called knowledge on the markets, up, and up,they said, and since the massive downturn in the SMs have gone missing.

2bobBubb has gone very quite here all of a sudden, together with Van and Sledgehead regarding the SMs, the only straight and honest poster on this subject FreeTrader tends to be ignored.

From this point I bid you all a final farewell as I join my Mentor in Cyberspace and leave it to all those laughable posters.

One final word of warning. DON`T TOUCH GOLD. ;)