House Price Crash Forum

Trolls

Ferret

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gentleman of the Road is greatly impressed, 20k views and many replies, his most successful thread after 6 years as a member of this Forum, and to boot in the naughty boys corner. ( Girls are never naughty :D )

I had another meet with him 2 weeks ago with my Father, my Dad and he got on like a house on fire, he will be spending some time with him on a boating trip in July.

Sady I can`t join them, back in the States as a very small dot sorting out this Global Economic mess.

Obama doesn`t have a clue, Hatchet Man is right, just another JC.

What an education I am receiving, my Boss said Bertie where do you get this info? :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
The Gentleman of the Road is greatly impressed, 20k views and many replies, his most successful thread after 6 years as a member of this Forum, and to boot in the naughty boys corner. ( Girls are never naughty :D )

I had another meet with him 2 weeks ago with my Father, my Dad and he got on like a house on fire, he will be spending some time with him on a boating trip in July.

Sady I can`t join them, back in the States as a very small dot sorting out this Global Economic mess.

Obama doesn`t have a clue, Hatchet Man is right, just another JC.

What an education I am receiving, my Boss said Bertie where do you get this info? :rolleyes:

And... BUMP :)

Nasty destruction following school group - casualty in american hospital

That is beyond historic!

Stoat not left, I hope ?

Sweet jebus. That was so cryptic even now I'm struggling to remember the details. Something to do with past pseudonyms, I think. Probably wrong, as it happens :lol:

• 1 year later...

There is a new type of Troll on this Forum now.

They watch and wait ready to step in when their subject arises.

Makes you wonder why such large organisations are concerned about this little Forum.

Well you can understand it when the so called pros said nobody could see the Financial Crisis coming but this Forum predicted it 6 years ago.

I have been doing some testing, posting as so to test responses, and right on cue they respond. :D

• 2 weeks later...

One appears to be on involuntary vacation at the mo while another carefully picks his victims hiding their true purpose by appearing as honest bears. As soon as their subject and victims show themselves being certain posters who question a dictatorship they are in like a flash. ;)

MI5 and MI6 operatives can learn much by observing them. :D

Hello Charlie,

Thought you had left this place??? I have found myself peeking back again. Whenever I visit this place, I get depressed. I'm no nearer buying a house. Though at least our suspicions on the economy were proved correct.

Sadly we have other forces which have thrown everthing out of kilter but your time will come when the General Population finally see the falseness of our big happy family which at present they are in denial or really don`t care. ;)

Looking at it logically I suppose they should be called Plants rather than Trolls. They probably have good jobs in The Organisation with great pay and expenses enjoying a better standard of living and are most likely British Nationals but do not reside in the UK. They have been totally brainwashed by The Organisation and don`t understand the true meaning of Democracy. You can predict the posts which quickly draws them to the debate especially if the posting treads on their toes, but they will post genuinely in other threads. They talk about true debate on the subject of The Organisation but this is a clever ruse.

They are not a new breed but their predecessors were first created in the early 90s. Today their aims are easier as most of the population are totally blind to the true facts regarding The Organisation.

When they finally come for me I like many others will go down with all guns blazing. :D

Looking at it logically I suppose they should be called Plants rather than Trolls. They probably have good jobs in The Organisation with great pay and expenses enjoying a better standard of living and are most likely British Nationals but do not reside in the UK. They have been totally brainwashed by The Organisation and don`t understand the true meaning of Democracy. You can predict the posts which quickly draws them to the debate especially if the posting treads on their toes, but they will post genuinely in other threads. They talk about true debate on the subject of The Organisation but this is a clever ruse.

They are not a new breed but their predecessors were first created in the early 90s. Today their aims are easier as most of the population are totally blind to the true facts regarding The Organisation.

When they finally come for me I like many others will go down with all guns blazing. :D

You know Charlie, I'm sure you're right.. I just don't have a clue what/who you're talking about!

I'm just seeing a lot more white noise and political hijacking (although have to admit I'm guilty of joining in).

Hey Kapo, what you doing down here?

There's none so blind as those that will not see, but I think you're starting to catch on :).

I usually find the most interesting things lie off the beaten path.

As for my comment about Charlie's post.. I thought I knew what he meant until the the bit about British nationals outside the UK. That threw me completely.

Ho hum.. I'll leave you boys to your fun ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

It's who's behind the driving force behind the organisation that worries me. I'm pretty sure I know who it is now. Not good. They have form. Deep form.

Edited by Jack's Creation

Very common troll ploy. They join a website devoted to house prices crashing and tell us why they are buying. Usually their details can be tracked back by the moderators to an EA ISP or previous troll existence.

Makes you wonder how many of them come back again a bit smarter. It can't be too hard to spoof an IP address that'll look plausible to the mods, particularly if their interest in trolling goes beyond a bit of lunchtime boredom in the EA office.

Edited by Goat

• 3 weeks later...