House Price Crash Forum

Trolls

Ferret

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will confuse the Undercover Team, assistance from the FBI, the Special Branch, the CIA, and the French Mob will have to be called upon to sort this one out. :lol: To think the old and passed their sell by dates are extinct, never, they are more alive and kicking, their experience of life can never be blown out, I salute them as through this downturn they survive even stronger. GSTQ. ;)

Keep working hard Lads, you may but unlikely win through. :(

The Pros have left the building for good. ;)

Hello Ferret/Charlie. Are you suggesting that the mods are paid for now...or is it an allusion to [email protected]?

I bought this ID for a fiver from someone who is having a hard time.

They were robbed by GB and the MPC of a large part of their monthly income.

This money was given to the debtors to spend to help the economy.

Their time is now spent outside Marble Arch Tube Station begging with a little dog.

The placard reads Please help, GB and the MPC have stolen my money, destitute and hungry.

When you pass show some compassion and kindness by popping a fiver into the hat.

No, I am no who you think I am, the last I heard that person was enjoying the high life in Barbados. :D

PS. The mods should be able to check I am not who you and they have suspected who I am. :huh:

I bought this ID for a fiver from someone who is having a hard time.

They were robbed by GB and the MPC of a large part of their monthly income.

This money was given to the debtors to spend to help the economy.

Their time is now spent outside Marble Arch Tube Station begging with a little dog.

The placard reads Please help, GB and the MPC have stolen my money, destitute and hungry.

When you pass show some compassion and kindness by popping a fiver into the hat.

No, I am no who you think I am, the last I heard that person was enjoying the high life in Barbados. :D

PS. The mods should be able to check I am not who you and they have suspected who I am. :huh:

Fair enough, it was just a guess. Anyway, well done to Charlie having escaped this country (If what you say is true). That is the first bit of good news I have had today.

Fair enough, it was just a guess. Anyway, well done to Charlie having escaped this country (If what you say is true). That is the first bit of good news I have had today.

PM`d BW a few days ago, he said the planned Pub Meet was still on with his Guest attending, who knows you coud get an invite and meet the Mystery Guest. I understand he is looking at mid March. I myself am hoping for an invite. B)

PM`d BW a few days ago, he said the planned Pub Meet was still on with his Guest attending, who knows you could get an invite and meet the Mystery Guest. I understand he is looking at mid March. I myself am hoping for an invite. B)

• 3 weeks later...
Received info that TGOTR has had a very nice result, the best of luck to him. ;)

Well done that man :D.

On another subject, seldom has there been so much blatant trolling as there has been on the main forum today. One particularly annoying troll is posing as a Scotsman.

One monthly rise in houseprices reported by a government controlled lender, combined with an expected 0.5% rate cut and the main forum has gone mad. The trolls keep posting away and the members are lapping it up :rolleyes:.

I would assume that most of us with significant savings will have seen this coming months ago and taken out reasonable fixed rate deals for the next year or so.

Never, never, never let an obvious troll get established. The bleeding heart liberals jump to it's aid and you have the devil's own job getting rid of it :rolleyes:.

T'was always thus ;).

There strategy is to destroy those who give the true facts which they hope will save them, hope beyond all hope, their destruction is guaranteed.

YOU GET NOTHING FOR NOTHING IN THIS LIFE, SOMETHING MANY OF US OLD ONES KNOW TOO WELL. ;)

Edited by Hatchet Man

I have been away for a while; this Global Financial Crisis has meant a very heavy work load.

There appears to be an imitator on this thread of a very respected ex member, I`m surprised he/she has not been shown the door.

BB your signature goes with my sentiments.

My Dad says many in Government and the Banking Industry should be sent to the Tower and incarcerated for life, he`s such a lovable character is my Dad. :D

Over 17k views now the originator must be very surprised. B)

There appears to be an imitator on this thread of a very respected ex member, I`m surprised he/she has not been shown the door.

I received communication today from the genuine respected ex member, it appears this new Resurrection is indeed an imposter but the ex member is quite honoured that someone wants to imitate him. :)

Hopefully I will be having a meet with the ex member late March if I am able to return to the UK.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone see this gem?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...iew=getlastpost

Ignore the rant, read the bottom paragraph. Poster apprently forgot to delete his bosses instructions before striking a blow for the party.

Very interesting, doesn't make much sense (it now being well past 2000)... but it does seem to indicate attempts to sway opinion for the BNP via this forum.

I received communication today from the genuine respected ex member, it appears this new Resurrection is indeed an imposter but the ex member is quite honoured that someone wants to imitate him. :)

Hopefully I will be having a meet with the ex member late March if I am able to return to the UK.

Give my regards to Charlie (the real one!) a great asset to the forum in his day.

Give my regards to Charlie (the real one!) a great asset to the forum in his day.

I am still hoping to have a meet with the Gentleman Of The Road but this Global Financial Crisis is keeping me busy.

Speaking to my Dad today he told me that over the years he has cut and pasted many of his posts. He looks at them today and finds some very interesting posts by him that indeed have proved to be very accurate.

BTW his old 18 year old Volvo has finally given up and he now has a bargain new motor, not a Volvo says he as the Road Tax on them is now a joke.

Spending many days this year on his boat installing equipment which will make his 42ft cruiser more like a holiday home.

Cash is flowing in for him like a Jackpot on a Fruit Machine, comes in faster than he can spend it. :D

Anyone see this gem?

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...iew=getlastpost

Ignore the rant, read the bottom paragraph. Poster apprently forgot to delete his bosses instructions before striking a blow for the party.

you mean this bit

Steve, suggest on that House Price web site you frequent the notion of 'Date determined Repatriation'

Under the guise of riddiculing us, forward the notion of how things would be better if a certain amount

of immigrants were repatriated from the year 2000 onwards.

The General Public may get behind this notion, we can always bring back the cut off date, bit by bit.

Regards.

N.

It's the bolded bit that worried me, they know the bnp isn't accetable to people, so they try (not very succesfully) to seek sympathy for their cause by riddiculing the bnp. It's the old - I'm not racist, but ... line. I imagine we'll see a few more of these as the recession, though they may not be as obvious as this one was.