narco

HOLA441
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I'm expecting it to kick off with Iran but not for a few years.

actually a bomb as gone off this afternoon in Iranian mosque killing nine so far I think..

they really are so obvious.. :lol:

also read this in the week

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080406/iran_opec.html?.v=5stop oil sales in dollars

Iran has complained quite openly that US "encouraged" groups are and have been operating within Iran for some time, as indeed the US says that Iran "encouraged" groups are operating in Iraq. The western media never report on these types of incidences unless something needs to be gained from its exposure. Inside a Mosque is quite interesting???

from Reuters:

...Security is normally tight in Iran and bomb attacks have been rare in recent years. Several people were killed in 2005 and 2006 in a string of blasts in the southwestern oil city Ahvaz. In February, 65 men were arrested and accused of being behind a bombing that killed members of the elite Revolutionary Guards in a southeastern border province which has a minority Arab population.

HOLA443
Guest Steve Cook
The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists.

Hemingway

Thats a brilliant quote from brilliant mind

HOLA444
HOLA445
do you think america will produce another big one..9/11?
I think it's almost 100% guaranteed. It could even be in europe and the fallout used to create federal europe, with single police, security and government agencies.

I suspect that bird flu will be deployed as a biological weapon to cull the global population. It'd be cheap and very effective.

The use of anthrax by the 'terrorists' around the time of 9/11 was a significant pointer IMO.

HOLA446
Guest Steve Cook
Gold is great because bankers can't pretend to have any more of it than there really is.

That's about the only reason people eventually come to use it and it's why bankers hate it. We are probebly learning a lesson that's been learned hundreds of times throughout history.

You can't trust bankers, but you can trust gold. It keeps the dipshits honest and nothing else will.

It's still a useless yellow metal though. I've never sat round having a few beers and thought "you know what I need right now? Not some tabs, not another beer, not more female company. I need gold." and apart from a few spotters no one else has either.

That's the whole point about gold being useful as an ultimate exchange commodity, though. In a sense, it's very uselessness in most other respects, coupled with its lack of degradability and inflatability makes it uniquely useful as a form of money.

Edited by Steve Cook

HOLA447
I think war with Iran is almost certain. If the economy continues to implode they will look to do anything to distract people. In order to create public support for this war they will need a trigger.

I think the possibility of a 'terrorist' (i.e. Agencies operating under the control of other agencies that may or may not be linked to the US government) event is growing by the day.

The reason you should buy Gold, more Gold, and even more Gold, but better still investing in Baked Beans will ensure you never go hungry.

HOLA448
HOLA449
I, and many here, don't like to be given the hard sell on anything, I think most like to come to their own conclusions about what is happening through research and meaningful discourse.

Being told we have missed the gold boat and the prices only ever go up... it encourages an almost subconscious reaction to tell you all to f off. <_<

Yes, but I suspect you havent missed the gold boat. There is no limit to how high. Maybe 5000- 10,000 USD. I reckon no one who has owned gold will be to annoyed being told to "f off" by someone who doesnt own gold.

I advised my family to buy gold and dished out this advice, and I bought also quite a lot of it also, futures to be exact. Have tripled their purchasing power...yes these people are now saying f off to me...they arent happy that they have more money now as gold, they pay 3 times less for things like oil and food...that sucks,lol.

The USD is going into hyperinflation. It is so obvious to see. Wait until CHina starting dumping the reserves.

HOLA4410
I suspect that bird flu will be deployed as a biological weapon to cull the global population. It'd be cheap and very effective.

The use of anthrax by the 'terrorists' around the time of 9/11 was a significant pointer IMO.

It could well be bioweapons. The only problem I see with that for the powers that be is that - unless they've developed special strains which are selective in who they wipe out - it could end up killing everybody - and those in power would want to keep some people they see as useful to keep things running. I would like to know why the police are so active in collecting DNA samples from anybody who is cautioned or arrested - could it be that genetically selective bioweapons are being developed and that DNA profiling will help their bioweapons be more selective?

HOLA4411