HOLA441
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Tonight! Its just been on 12 o'clock News - top and tail - a good 10 minutes in all. very bearish - yahooooo! 2.5% down in march - if that dosn't herald a crash I don't know what does!! Very good report - for HPCers - you must watch at 7pm.

Regards all ;)

HOLA445

Hello FP, sorry to be off topic but are you moderating today? I am trying to post a new topic on the Forum, a rather interesting analysis fo the credit crisis, but it seems that my new topics are not going through if I post them during office hours. This is not the first time it's happened. Could you clarify?

Thanks

W

HOLA446
Hello FP, sorry to be off topic but are you moderating today? I am trying to post a new topic on the Forum, a rather interesting analysis fo the credit crisis, but it seems that my new topics are not going through if I post them during office hours. This is not the first time it's happened. Could you clarify?

Thanks

W

Hi willdb - read this:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=21810

HOLA447
Channel 4 News Tonight, Lead story - house prices

Explaining to the sheeple that it's all over , the pool of debt has dried up , there is no more money left to keep the foundations of the housing pyramid up ...........and now it's collapsing with many trapped beneath it :ph34r:

Edited by grey shark

HOLA448

Thanks but that is my problem. The post says:

New Members are free to post in any of the existing topics without restrictions. However, new topics started by New Members in the "Main Discussion on House Prices" board are first placed in a queue to be approved by one of the moderators. This will normally take between a few minutes and an hour, but it may take longer at certain times of the day

I don't mind my posts having to be approved but the last three topics I have tried to post over the last two weeks haven't gone through, at all :( .

HOLA449
I don't mind my posts having to be approved but the last three topics I have tried to post over the last two weeks haven't gone through, at all :( .

I have no Moderating facilities, other than Pin/Unpin.

As to 4 tonight, you may ask that, but I couldn't possibly comment... :rolleyes:

HOLA4410
I have no Moderating facilities, other than Pin/Unpin.

As to 4 tonight, you may ask that, but I couldn't possibly comment... :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't know. Just saw a post on the level of activity on the site so it probably explains why topics don't go through. I've ended up making a request to become a member.

And thanks for the OP, will be plugged-in.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Why do the VIs persist in reciting this trollop, low inflation, er actually no, low interest rates, er going up quite sharply, stable economy, er wtf, low unemplayment, er that's because they're all on the sick.

Go FP, great performance, you must have had a good nights sleep last night!

Edited by correction

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Why do the VIs persist in reciting this trollop, low inflation, er actually no, low interest rates, er going up quite sharply, stable economy, er wtf, low unemplayment, er that's because they're all on the sick

Mr. Davis just ripped the underbelly out of all that rather ably.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425