House Price Crash Forum

Can Anyone Answer...

Hi there,

I have been following this site now for a while and am enjoying the debate!

I'm not involved in stocks or banking but follow what is going on ftse wise and around the world. This week has seen commentary in the press being negative, while the stock market has seemed to stabilise. Is this unusual or are we in the eye of the storm...or (using the model of a typical british summertime) are we in for three fine days and a thunderstorm?!

Much appreciated if anyone has the time to answer,

All the best,

Kjump

Edited by kittingerjump
Hi there,

I'm not involved in stocks or banking but follow what is going on ftse wise and around the world. This week has seen commentary in the press being negative, while the stock market has seemed to stabilise. Is this unusual or are we in the eye of the storm...or (using the model of a typical british summertime) are we in for three fine days and a thunderstorm?!

All the best,

Kjump

Good imagery, there.

Eye of the storm, it would seem.

Hi there,

All the best,

Kjump

It's the End of the Beginning.

A good analogy is a guy driving too fast in fog, sees lights up ahead and stamps on the brakes.

Trouble is, he's not wearing a seat belt, and he hits the steering wheel and screen.

That's where we are now: up against the windscreen.

But the real crash is just up ahead and there is nothing that can stop us hitting it.

You've maybe heard of "Peak Oil" ? Well, we've just had "Peak Credit".