House Price Crash Forum

For anyone that needs to reminisce, check out Bruno Powrozniks site - its flippin' hilarious:

http://brunopow.150m.com/website/

If only somebody had preserved the original. One weekend , they based the front cover of the telegraph property section on it. Of course at that point he was predicting house price armageddon. It was only after he bought that his tune changed (literally :P ). I think he's still into dogging tho.

I am still lurking from Gods waiting room.

What happened t TTRTRs

There was a falling out over something or other but I believe he is still active on the other HPC website.

I lurked through 2004 and then signed up in early 2005. I have logged on almost every day since then.

I still post occassionally and still learn at least one new thing most days. Some of the classic posters like ZZG and TTRTR's have gone, but we've still got a few sharp cookies and entertainers around - 87.365% guaranteed etc

im part of the '04 intake who got carried away with the small falls in 05, and lost friends along the way with my doom mongering. Have been renting (which has suited my career changes) and lurking on this site throughout the period. Now sitting on 100k cash to pile in at some point and have doubled my salary in the same period. DO i want to catch a falling knife?

For anyone that needs to reminisce, check out Bruno Powrozniks site - its flippin' hilarious:

Fantastic. Reminds me of the fun I had programming a ZX spectrum to do inadvisable things with colours in the 80s...

Is the site still being updated? I had a migraine coming on after about 30 seconds so didn't read much of it :blink:

PS sorry, I am a newbie, i'll get me coat...

Guest grumpy-old-man
Still here Starcrossed. You may have noticed the tenor of my postings change from time to time. Like you I felt / feel I've said all I need to say. I'm now more into what could best be described as "touretting". I picked up the habit from YoutUbe. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I joined this site in 2004 and have at times posted frequently. In the past year or two this has tailed off but I still look at the site most days. I personally have said most that I wish to say on the site but still find it fascinating to watch our predictions come true and get the ongoing HPC line as they do so.

I was wondering how many of the 2004 intake still lurk here, picking up news and information without feeling the need to post. I'd be interested to know who is still out there!

Still here, amazed by what I am seeing now;.....out there.......in the real world.

I knew he went off the rails but that's ridiculous!

:lol:

Only one thing more worrying than Bruno's mental health is the possibility that you've had the site bookmarked since 2006. :P

On a serious note I really did worry about the poor chap's well-being when he went all bitter and twisted on us.

Monkey bought a house and went all weird.

Someone said recently that zzg went abroad, ostensibly for a few months but then was never heard from again.

Several others have gone to the 'other site'.

Good to hear from some early posters. I guess what set off this train of thought off were memories of the phoney war during 2005. We were all so excited with nominal falls then but now the real action has started most OPs have gone quiet.

Hello, Starcrossed. zzg113 went off to China but I have a sneaky feeling that he still posts here under another name.

anyone else still have the fridge magnet?

Yep, on my, err,........................................fridge.

I wish I still wasn't here! Am I the last survivor from the 'old' board before we all had to reregister? I hope not!

and yes, I do still have a fridge magnet stuck to my filing cabinet at work! :P

You're brave, mine is far too precious to be left a work. My colleagues would probably throw it in the loo. :(