House Price Crash Forum

"not Just The Property Market That's Overheated"

Krusty/Phil/Millard etc are getting very angry. I don't think it will be long before one of them has a rant on tv keegan style - "I'm telling you now, I'll luv if house prices go up, luv it"

Kirstie has had a long hatred for this site. Do you remember she got herself onto the London Tonight programme back in 2004 saying that sites like this were "irresponsible" for stating that house prices may decrease in the future?

Believe me, she is a bitter woman and she will want to vent her anger at someone. Her and Spencer and the other media rampers will use their positions of power to blame the "doomsters" and "nutters" of this site for bringing the market down.

The ironic thing is every single poster on here has ten times more intelligent than that woman - she is extremely unintelligent and ill-informed and has a very poor understanding of economics!

This is going to escalate in my opinion - we are easy targets and they are hoping that the sheeplle will blame us rather than them!!! It won't be pretty - but at least we know now that we are well into the Crash - we are now very clearly in the ANGER stage!

Not long now - keep the faith comrades.

Edited by SlumpmonkeyII
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, she is a bitter woman and she will want to vent her anger at someone. Her and Spencer and the other media rampers will use their positions of power to blame the "doomsters" and "nutters" of this site for bringing the market down.

Well in that case she'll be in good company. I can think of someone else who's used a position of power (well, OK, YouTube) to rail against the "doomsters" and "nutters" of this site ... trouble is, he also wore a blonde wig and made videos asking people to sodomise him.

And as for Kevin Keegan ... a Graham Taylor moment might perhaps be nearer the mark.

That post from the lady who says her life has been destroyed surely gives pause. But it illustrates that for every market winner there must be a loser. I was a loser in the 90s crash because, motivated by fear, I bought at the peak. The current boom has largely been created by greed. And although this time last year I was again almost sufficiently fearful to buy again, my past experience luckily stopped me. But I have refrained from proselytising about the HPC at work because I know that many people are already locked in. It makes it look as though you are personally wishing individual people ill. But that leads me to a further thought - that until now HPC sentiment has been under- rather than overstated. Today could really be some kind of tipping point, where even hardcore VIs have to wake up and smell the coffee. There will be unfortunate victims, of course, but that makes it even more important to make sure that blame is apportioned where it is due - to the banks and the greedy BTLers, but also to the Phils and Kirsties of this world.

Kirstie has had a long hatred for this site. Do you remember she got herself onto the London Tonight programme back in 2004 saying that sites like this were "irresponsible" for stating that house prices may decrease in the future?

The ironic thing is every single poster on here has ten times more intelligent than that woman - she is extremely unintelligent and ill-informed and has a very poor understanding of economics!

This is going to escalate in my opinion - we are easy targets and they are hoping that the sheeplle will blame us rather than them!!! It won't be pretty - but at least we know now that we are well into the Crash - we are now very clearly in the ANGER stage!

Not long now - keep the faith comrades.

As much as I would like to be credited with playing a very very small part in bringing down house prices by posting on this site, it just shows how deluded the VI's really are by printing the rubbish in that article. If the housing market is so fragile that a few negative comments on a website that only a very small number of people read (compared to the number of people that read newspapers, watch TV etc) can cause it to crash then it truly is/was a bubble.

I really do hope they continue to blame us, the sheeple will finally see how mad they are. [mad as in clucking like a chicken with your underpants on your head :blink: , not angry mad :angry: ]

Edited by ReggiePerrin