House Price Crash Forum

We Lose In The Greed Game

HOLA441
Me too.

People who can't spell are loosers.

The title was a direct quote from Robert Peston. If you had bothered to read it you would have know...

Secondly, the spelling is correct according to Cambridge Dictionaries...

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/results.as...amp;x=0&y=0

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/results.as...amp;x=0&y=0

Edited by FTBagain

HOLA442
To the extent that the WW1 lost generation laid down their lives for a noble cause, I'd agree that there is no comparison between them and the bright young things of this generation who were motivated by little more than greed when they took City jobs.

Sure, unlike those many millions of young Germans who died. They deserved it because they were evil, right?

Would you actually go to Germany and publicly say that 'our' cause was 'noble' and that we were justified in killing millions of them, to turn Europe into the dump it is now?

I just don't get this totally irrational fear of Germans. Under its current leadership the world is turning into a dump. Don't make me laugh with your Steven Spielberg-esque view of the world.

HOLA443
Sure, unlike those many millions of young Germans who died. They deserved it because they were evil, right?

Would you actually go to Germany and publicly say that 'our' cause was 'noble' and that we were justified in killing millions of them, to turn Europe into the dump it is now?

I just don't get this totally irrational fear of Germans. Under its current leadership the world is turning into a dump. Don't make me laugh with your Steven Spielberg-esque view of the world.

How old are you?

What are you talking about re "an irrational fear of Germans"?

Have you read any history pertaining to the Nazi regime?

Yes, by God, our case was noble!

Would you like your skin to be used for making lampshades?

Would you like your newborn twins to be taken from you at birth and experimented on up to and including death?

How would you have enjoyed Buchenwald?

How old are you?

Have you read any history?

Twerp.

HOLA444
HOLA445

fwiw, the earlier posters specifically mention the "first world war" , and altho cpl hitler was there

the nazis did not exist.

I saw Evan Davies a few weeks ago (maybe newsnight?) and he was talking about hedge funds

and the like (iirc) , and he said words to the effect : they skim a few percent of here and there,

but where would that go if not to them ... into your pension funds .

cheers

HOLA446
How old are you?

What are you talking about re "an irrational fear of Germans"?

Have you read any history pertaining to the Nazi regime?

Yes, by God, our case was noble!

Would you like your skin to be used for making lampshades?

Would you like your newborn twins to be taken from you at birth and experimented on up to and including death?

How would you have enjoyed Buchenwald?

How old are you?

Have you read any history?

Twerp.

For my part, I consider that it will be found much better by all parties to leave the past to history, especially as I propose to write that history myself.

Winston Churchill

HOLA447
HOLA448