House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Oliver Sutton

Here's The Type Of Clueless Idiot Who'd

MSE IDIOT

I've just seen a lovely flat, its been cut from £120k to £105k. Im not actively flat-hunting but this is perfect for me, great location and well decorated - ready to move right in.

I can just about afford it, BUT, i have no savings or disposable money to speak of. How do-able is it to buy a property on an extreme budget??

I'm living with my parents at the moment, so im not paying any rent

Lives with parents and still has no savings yet expects to be able to buy a flat.

6 months ago it would be doable if he had some kind of income, these kinds of suckas are off the radar now, way it should be. Prudence and not irresponsibility should be the main way to get on the housing "ladder"

Fortunately this idiot will probably be spared by not having the deposit all lenders are now insisting on, unless mum and dad help him out that is :rolleyes:

If he's paying no rent and that thick, I might be tempted to get rid of him any way I could...

He will probably grow up, move out in 4 years time, buy a flat for £60K and do rather well :angry:

I can just about afford it, BUT, i have no savings or disposable money to speak of.

Okayyyyy...

Obviously "afford" doesn't mean what I thought it did.