House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scarlets79

High Risk Of Hiv For Gay Men

Guest Skint Academic
Can anyone explain why gays are most at risk of catching HIV?

In which country? Africa?

It`s all about giving and taking, Say the giver has HIV and without any protection rams his bell end up the rear of the taker. Apparantly the anus is a very delicate area and the lining is often ripped. So if the giver has any open wounds,cuts/sores on his old man then the pillow chewer becomes infected.

Plus lots of Gay men are more prone to sleeping around. Cant spell promiscuous!!!

Hence the cruel old joke of

Arsehole, Injected Death Sentence

Just call me Doctor Bosh. ;) Anyone else need any medical oppinion/Advice :lol:

Guest Skint Academic
Isn't it rather obvious?

It's because they stick their knobs up each others arses.

Yeah but you're saying this to someone that can't even answer what gender they are.

Or for that matter what the capital of Russia is.

Ask this bloke.

TOP GAY FUNDY RESIGNS

Good old Ted Shaghard.

Another corrupt lying fundy hypocrit to add to the list.

Is that why they are so obsessed with gays?

Do you want a bit yourself Scarlets?

Secretly turned on are you?

We already know you want to shag an ape.

Come on then Scarlets, would you?

Remember_the_Hoff_Loves_You.jpg

Guest Skint Academic

That was very nasty I'ma20Something. Scarlets will now have to flagellate himself to get rid all those impure thoughts.

That was the Hoff you showed a picture of. How can anyone stand up to that??

Guest Skint Academic
interesting research here... might this help to explain?

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02

Oh yes, completely unbiased and objective "research".

Do you even know what research is?

For that matter, do you even know what the capital of Russia is?

No.

(All you have to do is post one single icky little word ...)

Guest absolutezero

The lining of the rectum and the anus itself are delicate and fairly easy to tear during ******** sex - more so than the vagina.

This makes it easier for microbes (bacteria/viruses/fungi - in this case a virus) to enter the bloodstream.

If HIV+ man ejaculates inside a torn anus then it is easy for the virus to enter the bloodstream of the receiver.

Condoms reduce this risk provided they are used properly however there is a bit of a subculture for 'bareback' unprotected sex among promiscuous gay men.

Until recently more heterosexual people than gay people were becoming infected with HIV.

What's your point? Which particular alley are you trying to lead us up....?

The back alley

Guest absolutezero

Shall I even mention the evolutionary imperative about males being evolved to spread their seed among as many partners as possible to increase the numbers of their own offspring?

If you have two males then this instinct is multiplied.

Never mind the fact two men can't actually breed, this evolved sex instinct is still there.

Sex is pleasurable (Maybe you should find out scarlets....) and has the body has evolved as such to encourage men to shag about.

I wonder how many fundies really are as monogamous as they claim.....

Guest absolutezero
The back alley

I feed you the lines and you finish 'em!

It's obvious why. It's because homosexuality is a sin and God is punishing the sinners.

I bet homosexuals have a higher chance of catching AIDS even if they're celibate.

All of these scientifically-plausible explanations of how a homosexual might catch AIDS are irrelevant. God doesn't need a scientific way to infect people with diseases. He can just do it via his omnipotence.

Guest absolutezero
It's obvious why. It's because homosexuality is a sin and God is punishing the sinners.

I bet homosexuals have a higher chance of catching AIDS even if they're celibate.

All of these scientifically-plausible explanations of how a homosexual might catch AIDS are irrelevant. God doesn't need a scientific way to infect people with diseases. He can just do it via his omnipotence.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

funny how no one has commented on the research I presented, guess some people hate real facts and evidence and prefer to live in their world of made-up evolution stories

funny how no one has commented on the research I presented, guess some people hate real facts and evidence and prefer to live in their world of made-up evolution stories

Whatever!!!!

Guest Skint Academic

While you're here Scarlets, what is the capital of Russia?

The lining of the rectum and the anus itself are delicate and fairly easy to tear during ******** sex - more so than the vagina.

This makes it easier for microbes (bacteria/viruses/fungi - in this case a virus) to enter the bloodstream.

If HIV+ man ejaculates inside a torn anus then it is easy for the virus to enter the bloodstream of the receiver.

Condoms reduce this risk provided they are used properly however there is a bit of a subculture for 'bareback' unprotected sex among promiscuous gay men.

Until recently more heterosexual people than gay people were becoming infected with HIV.

a man and a woman can do that together also, so that doesn't explain it

married couple don't need condoms to stop giving each other HIV, it has to get there in the first place somehow...

given that gays have now had their idea of "equality" (by NuLabour), civil partnership and the right to adopt children, why would they be more at risk?

the secular media and the gay lobby push the idea that homosexual couple are just the same as heterosexual couples, just as monogomous and loving and committed... so why would gays be more at risk from HIV? there's no excuse now, as they have the legal backing to live just like a married couple essentially.

They've been telling us fibs haven't they?

Guest Skint Academic

Scarlets, are you telling us that you are too thick and ugly and stupid to tell us what the capital of Russia is? You're a pathetic specimen of human kind. Everyone should know what the capital of Russia is yet you don't. Why you don't go out and shoot yourself? How do you think this makes the Russians feel when they know that there is low-life like yourself that do not know what their capital is?

You really honestly cannot tell us can you? Can you?

Hah!

the secular media and the gay lobby push the idea that homosexual couple are just the same as heterosexual couples, just as monogomous and loving and committed... so why would gays be more at risk from HIV? there's no excuse now, as they have the legal backing to live just like a married couple essentially.

2 blokes in a prison cell. The really nasty hard one says to the new arrival ( Weedy accountant looking fella )

" Do you wanna be mummy or daddy "

The wimpy chap thought for a second about what the outcome would be if he played mummy and sheepishly said

" I`ll be the daddy "

" Right" said the nasty hard inmate.

"Come over here and suck mummys co-ck"