House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

Nationwide Building Society

Just wondered how many people are getting this problem and having to re register even though its the Systems fault not theirs.

I have been fed a load of old tosh this week and been unable to move anything till last night. Its a disgraceful way for a company to behave.

Just wondered how many people are getting this problem and having to re register even though its the Systems fault not theirs.

I have been fed a load of old tosh this week and been unable to move anything till last night. Its a disgraceful way for a company to behave.

No problems for me - just taken my money out. Don't suppose that helped them very much :lol::lol:

Edit; too much info

Edited by Griptool

Yesterday the process of logging in was very slow but got there ok in the end , today perfect . They have recently sent out a security card holder device for use with internet banking , looks like a calculator .

If you phone them instead of using there customer service number , use the free number 0800 30 20 10 always gets you there , so if you have to hold/wait at least your not paying for it ;)

I had my Nationwide flexaccount card cloned recently and had about £250 stolen out of it before I noticed - I hope it wasn't the Nationwide sorting out their cashflows. Still they were good - recredited by account and sent me a new card so can't complain really (but it is worrying though).

Yes Yes Yes and bloody yes - I was locked out last Monday and I still have not received my new password etc

I am not renewing my ISA with them

I told them I had gone overdrawn in my own bank as I transfer as and when and they refused to take responsibility despite "Craig at Wakefield informing me that this is happening to everybody over the last few days"

I told them to listen to the tape but they just said I had typed in incorrect details

I type it from a card so I knew I could not be wrong. In that case they said I should have stopped at the second attempt and called the bank. My mistake I know but I needed to transfer the money for my mortgage.

Nationwide B******S!

I have not been sent one of those cards and hope I never get one. Sounds a right disaster. Are you part of a trial?

And know I have found out that I need to use a card reader but my account is a savings account so I do not use it so I need to reapply for a pin which could take another week

At this rate I will be overdrawn again with my real bank

This is so frustrating

PS Nice avatar