House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mimzy1981

Prices In Bulgaria

Hello from Bulgaria!I am a young woman who soon bought an apartment in a peaceful area in Sofia from a company who deals with construction and investment in Bulgaria.I am satisfied with the conditions and I think the price is acceptable- it`s in the centre of Sofia.Have you heard something of real estates in Bulgaria?Did anybody buy a property from the company I bought from- Platinum Investment Group cause as far as I heard they sell apartments to people from other countries too?Any impressions?

Hello from Bulgaria!I am a young woman who soon bought an apartment in a peaceful area in Sofia from a company who deals with construction and investment in Bulgaria.I am satisfied with the conditions and I think the price is acceptable- it`s in the centre of Sofia.Have you heard something of real estates in Bulgaria?Did anybody buy a property from the company I bought from- Platinum Investment Group cause as far as I heard they sell apartments to people from other countries too?Any impressions?

I ahve never heard of them, but I would ask you if the price is between 3.5 and 4 times the local yearly wage. If it is more, then it is probably over -priced.

I can't believe that many British people will be buying Bulgarian property now that American, Spanish, Irish and British property prices are falling.

If your mortgage is in another currency such as Euros, prepare to have to pay more. If in Swiss Francs, it could be a lot more.

www.platinum-bulgaria.com

There's no 'About Us' or information about the company, where its registered etc on their website - I would give them a miss.

Man_Fishing__HK_9-8-01.jpg

Another overseas ponce not quite understanding what this forum is about!

Mods, please move this thread to the overseas section where all the other ponces seem to have appeared from lately. :angry:

Edited by markinspain