House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
symo

Halfway Between In Nottingham And Derby

Spoke to my parents last night and amongst the news, my parents were asking my uncle if my cousin would be in with her kids to drop off easter stuff. My uncle said no as they had all moved in with her husband's parents, Mum asked why and the bank had repossessed as the mortgage had trebled this year.

More of these to come.

More of these to come.

Yep, plenty of these to come however I would imagine that the mortgage has "gone up three times" is three increases in the last year rather than trebbled. Case of chinese whispers or somebody somewhere trying to hide the fact they took on way more debt than they could handle and tryin to deflect the blame by claiming the mortgage has gone up 200%.

Odd isn't it, interest rates going down but people claiming that they can't afford the new payments. Seem to go against the "interest rates need to be 14% before people are in trouble" merchants.