House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Its time to buy

Which Camp Are You In To Survive The Storm?

Nice one, this cheered me right up after a shitty day.

Thanks! :lol:

Feel good - I ve read one metro, and two mirror articles which were very bearish on the train today - additionally i spoke to a customer who told me to get ready for a reccession [unprompted] this year. Gee thanks I ve been preparing for a crash since late 2005!

Nice hat.

What the gold bugs in your brilliant picture don't realise is the meteorite that's going wipe out the hill!

I suppose I'm wearing my best trunks and sitting in a homemade polystyrene canoe someway inland.

"run to the hills - run to the hills"

"My lord - the enemy are coming from the hills"

"Run away from the hills - if you see the hills, run the other way"

Find a cave and take cover...I know a really good one with its own water supply, somewhere up in the hills in a warm place, no room for any gold, sorry. :P

I'm in the 1 man mountain tent with primus and decent touring bike with full set of carradice panniers crew.

If it really does go to shit I'm headed for some handy spots I know in Snowdonia.

I am with the Houseprice crash prepared crew, I also had the wisdom to purchase this little beauty for after the fall out.

Room for 2 more, must have beer and guns :lol:

house_boat.jpg

post-12527-1206573383_thumb.jpg

I'm more the Headless Chicken Coop type.

Wouldn't actually be prepared because I wouldn't be able to make a decision on what to do. And without knowing what I was going to do, I wouldn't be able to plan.

So, come the time .... definitely a Headless Chicken type!

I am with the Houseprice crash prepared crew, I also had the wisdom to purchase this little beauty for after the fall out.

Room for 2 more, must have beer and guns :lol:

house_boat.jpg

Just make sure you don't give boatroom to any of those totally hopeless w@nkers from tonight's The Apprentice.They can't even flog fish, let alone catch any..

i like these pics from the hpc graphics department.

im with the gold bug crew, but i might do myself a suicide swim into the giant wave with my gold,

all cashed and plowed right into the teeth of the storm on cheap busted commodity stocks.

perhaps in 3 years when the tide ebbs ill get washed up on a paradise island....and all the women will wear coconut shell bras.

Well i must get my tin foil hat cus i'm already stacking up on food and my next step is to get a CB radio.

if you hear all the ATM's are down due to technical probloms then head for Tesco's and if the checkout girl say it's cash only today then make a run for the door without paying because it will only take an hour for everyone else to loot the shop before the police turn up to clear the area and top up for themselves.

Did you know people have killed for food before now.

Well i must get my tin foil hat cus i'm already stacking up on food and my next step is to get a CB radio.

if you hear all the ATM's are down due to technical probloms then head for Tesco's and if the checkout girl say it's cash only today then make a run for the door without paying because it will only take an hour for everyone else to loot the shop before the police turn up to clear the area and top up for themselves.

Did you know people have killed for food before now.

One, Two, Freddy's coming for you.

Three, Four, Better lock your door.

Five, Six, Grab your crucifix.

You are barking mate.

Great,another Survivalist Thread - my favourite!

I'm firmly in the Tin Hat camp myself - tent, gas stove and a whole cupboard full of tinned food and bottled water at the ready!

:ph34r:

You missed off the 'priced-out of the market for now but with substantial savings' guy surfing in on top of the wave.

... who's looking a bit put out by the cow on the surfboard next to him.

IMHO there are two possibilities a big wave (deflation) or a massive rockfall/volcano (inflation). You need to be prepared for both possible outcomes...