House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markinspain

Sarkozy Wants To Emulate Britain!

The French have from time to time made the wrong decisions and supported the wrong side, the Vichy period was one such case, I suppose the this will be known as the Sarkozy period whereby another Frenchman supports the indefensible.

The French have from time to time made the wrong decisions and supported the wrong side, the Vichy period was one such case, I suppose the this will be known as the Sarkozy period whereby another Frenchman supports the indefensible.

:lol:

Sarkozy won´t be able to crush the spirit of the french nation like Maggie did here, though. They french don´t bend over and take it like the ´yeah, whatever´Brits.

What is it he admires about the UK exactly? Okay, in France it sucks slightly if you're a young person stating in the workplace as it's hard to get hired. In the UK it's easier to get hired but chances are it'll be some McJob that lands you much less than a benefits scrounger.

Everything else is straightforwardly just plain better in France.

God help us all. I've always admired the French in that they have stuck to their guns but this news is a shocker. We've had two governments over the last 20 years that have destroyed this country and the French can't see this. We don't make cars anymore, we don't make anything. We can't feed ourselves, we are the most unhealthy and unhappy people in Europe. We are broke and our public transport system is costly and it stinks.

Are the French mad?

Guest anorthosite

I don't care, I just want to see more pictures of his wife :wub:

God help us all. I've always admired the French in that they have stuck to their guns but this news is a shocker. We've had two governments over the last 20 years that have destroyed this country and the French can't see this. We don't make cars anymore, we don't make anything. We can't feed ourselves, we are the most unhealthy and unhappy people in Europe. We are broke and our public transport system is costly and it stinks.

Are the French mad?

I think some of that dodgy beef we sent them around the Millennium must be starting to take effect. :lol: