House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash4781

Heathrow Terminal 5 Fingerprint Plans Illegal

What's the best (most free and likely to stay that way) country to go and live in today, before we're tracked in everything we do?

My best mate moved to Oz Queensland 16 months ago.. sold her house here just before xmas...took 14mths to sell....just in time...I guess.

Though it might appear better than here at the mo...but for how much longer?

My best mate moved to Oz Queensland 16 months ago.. sold her house here just before xmas...took 14mths to sell....just in time...I guess.

Though it might appear better than here at the mo...but for how much longer?

You would have to ask Bardon that question, he is very bearish on Queensland at present. I have to say that he puts up a very good reason as to why Australia will prosper in general, and more particularly why Queensland will be a major winner in the stakes.

Many large Corps are moving their offices to Queensland as the major cities have outpriced the workforce. Queensland is well placed with an abundance of good coastal land, exellent infrastructure, and a lifestyle to die for.

Not alot going right for the UK at the mo.....well thinking about I can't think of anything...... :lol:

UK sucks big time.

First I`m going to leave Portsmouth - then when I`ve got my life back together it`s `later` to the UK :)