House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Hpc Broadcast At Work

My Mac is connected to the shared itunes library at work & office amp etc, so this mean as well as being in control of the music, everyones forced to listen to news snippets or whatever if I fancy browsing from time to time.. (about 20 people) .. my evil hpc mind is hatching a plan to innocently watch/listen to an item which will in innocence be broadcast to all at lunchtime.. any choice HPC bits anyone?

mwa, mwa ha ha, mawaa haaaa haaaaa

ahem

:ph34r:

Edited by Badger

My Mac is connected to the shared itunes library at work & office amp etc, so this mean as well as being in control of the music, everyones forced to listen to news snippets or whatever if I fancy browsing from time to time.. (about 20 people) .. my evil hpc mind is hatching a plan to innocently watch/listen to an item which will in innocence be broadcast to all at lunchtime.. any choice HPC bits anyone?

mwa, mwa ha ha, mawaa haaaa haaaaa

ahem

:ph34r:

you could play them "You house is dcreasing in Value, Sell Sell Sell, you are a member of the sheeple, follow the croud, the croud is bailing out of the market, abort abort abort."

And keep it looping over dinner?

Guest Skint Academic

Spitting Image's "our house in the middle of a crash" and see if they realise.

Play them the Raw Power album by Iggy and the Stooges; I'm amazed at how few people know this classic and really like it when they first hear it.

Oh, just realised that's not what you asked. My bad.

Play them the Raw Power album by Iggy and the Stooges; I'm amazed at how few people know this classic and really like it when they first hear it.

Oh, just realised that's not what you asked. My bad.

But I agree it is a classic album. Produced by David Bowie. An earlier album by the group was called Fun House, but it contains no songs about housing related subjects which could help Badger, unfortunately.