House Price Crash Forum
bana1104

Brazil - Como To Live Or Invest In The Land Of The Sun

More Spam!

I think you´ve picked the wrong site to try an flog your s**t!

TBH Mark I reckon it's a hoot, who wouldn't want a half finished hut in the middle of nowhere in Brazil? Someone has got to provide the developers finance to finish, may as well be the mug punters :lol:

TBH Mark I reckon it's a hoot, who wouldn't want a half finished hut in the middle of nowhere in Brazil? Someone has got to provide the developers finance to finish, may as well be the mug punters :lol:

Cumbuco nice beach but as for buying a property or living there forget it.

So where would you buy in Brazil?

Not Cumbuco/Fortaleza way over priced now with a serious infrastructure problem especially Cumbuco which has been destroyed in a few very short years, majority of the new buildings empty not structually completed. Brazil is a great country, as much as i like the N.E. i prefer the South of the country much cooler weather and not a 365 day a year sauna like Fortaleza and most of the N.E.. If anyone is thinking of buying in Brazil visit the country and spend some time there, which i have been doing for the last 10 years spending two 6 month periods there (Fortaleza) make sure it is want you want and remember you are not on holiday. As for buying any property from Gringoe property developers avoid them like the plauge they charge way over the top also be very aware of buying from the local EA's everything is more expensive for Gringoes. I'm bought in the South of the country the best place in my opinion.

Guest tenant super
More Spam!

I think you´ve picked the wrong site to try an flog your s**t!

Is a "Brazilian" property investment a really short (and curly) financial haircut? :lol:

Not Cumbuco/Fortaleza way over priced now with a serious infrastructure problem especially Cumbuco which has been destroyed in a few very short years, majority of the new buildings empty not structually completed. Brazil is a great country, as much as i like the N.E. i prefer the South of the country much cooler weather and not a 365 day a year sauna like Fortaleza and most of the N.E.. If anyone is thinking of buying in Brazil visit the country and spend some time there, which i have been doing for the last 10 years spending two 6 month periods there (Fortaleza) make sure it is want you want and remember you are not on holiday. As for buying any property from Gringoe property developers avoid them like the plauge they charge way over the top also be very aware of buying from the local EA's everything is more expensive for Gringoes. I'm bought in the South of the country the best place in my opinion.

I haven't been to Cumbuco or Forteleza, but I will next month to have a look. I have been going to the N.E. for about 5 years now so have seen a lot of changes. I have seen major infrastructure projects being built, like bridges and highway improvements and even airports, so things are moving ahead albeit slowly.

I agree about being careful with developers and local EA's, we have to spend a lot of time researching developments and the developers as a lot of what we get offered is really a joke, but there is still quality out there in great spots.