House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tglave

Development Of Ne Brazil

Whilst i have just completed on an option in Hin Hua, Thailand. I am now looking for next opportunity - Natal Brazil. Has anyone purchased in the area? Is the development in the area; good investment? What should I be expecting in relation to prices at the moment? I realise that I am slow of the mark, but I am looking for quality assistance.

Whilst i have just completed on an option in Hin Hua, Thailand. I am now looking for next opportunity - Natal Brazil. Has anyone purchased in the area? Is the development in the area; good investment? What should I be expecting in relation to prices at the moment? I realise that I am slow of the mark, but I am looking for quality assistance.

Er.... Could you please go somewhere else? Planet Zob for instance?

Are you sure youy are on the correct forum, HOUSE PRICE CRASH read the name ...

Hi

I am looking at two developments out there one Sol Do Atlantico in Natal, Beach front & also looking at Palma Do Mar, Paraiba. Both look good investments.

Sol Do Atlantico looks amazing, as it is beach front and fully furnished for only 99,000 Euros for a two bed, anyone purchased there ? Pictures of Sol do Atlantico attached

115BildeGalleriU.jpg

89BildeGalleriU.jpg

post-16954-1223837741_thumb.jpg

post-16954-1223837751_thumb.jpg

Hi

I am looking at two developments out there one Sol Do Atlantico in Natal, Beach front & also looking at Palma Do Mar, Paraiba. Both look good investments.

Sol Do Atlantico looks amazing, as it is beach front and fully furnished for only 99,000 Euros for a two bed, anyone purchased there ? Pictures of Sol do Atlantico attached

Do you know that the Brazilian Real lost 50% in the last month?

99K Euros for 2 bedrooms in Brazil???????

Do you know that the Brazilian Real lost 50% in the last month?

99K Euros for 2 bedrooms in Brazil???????

Brazil's economy is extremely well managed (far better than the USA) and they have found massive oil reserves (which will take quite few years to start extraction). They are quite capable of surviving and world crash due to their market size.

As a longer term investment I'd say Brazil is a good choice. If the real lost 50%.. well thats good news for foreign investors.

I've been contacted by Obelisk International about properties in NE Brazil (Laguna Beach development). I'm a bit nervous about investing money anywhere at the moment as I think there will be some real opportunities in a few years.

Their prices don't look cheap to me but I'd be interested to know pwoples thoughts. (www.obeliskinvestmentproperty.com)