House Price Crash Forum

Easter Railway Engineering Works

SpewLabour

HOLA441

Just like to thank One Railway or National Express, whatever they call themselves now, that after ******ing up the New Year engineering works, they faithfully pledged NEVER to make the same mistake again.

Fast forward to this morning, my 15 minute journey to Shenfield took 1 hour 15 minutes, with a delightful wait of 30 minutes outside Gidea Park station with about 399 other people waiting for precisely ZERO rail replacement buses - no, I tell a lie - one turned up, let everyone off and left again, empty.

For this priviledge, I paid the princely sum of £8.00. Thanks SO much. Mussolini had the right idea - shoot the bastards. :angry:

HOLA442
Just like to thank One Railway or National Express, whatever they call themselves now, that after ******ing up the New Year engineering works, they faithfully pledged NEVER to make the same mistake again.

Fast forward to this morning, my 15 minute journey to Shenfield took 1 hour 15 minutes, with a delightful wait of 30 minutes outside Gidea Park station with about 399 other people waiting for precisely ZERO rail replacement buses - no, I tell a lie - one turned up, let everyone off and left again, empty.

For this priviledge, I paid the princely sum of £8.00. Thanks SO much. Mussolini had the right idea - shoot the bastards. :angry:

This I own a car, a campervan and a motorbike, fuk public transport. (I cycle to work by the way).

Archived