House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest vicmac64

Black Wednesday

This Wednesday will be particularly BLACK

How about purple wednesday, i think that is a better shade of colour.

Guest vicmac64
How about purple wednesday, i think that is a better shade of colour.

No -I'm not into interior decorating this week - this is Gollums week - Brown created it so he can take the BLACK credit.

Black Wednesday? Not at all. Equity markets will rally as J P Morgan have upped their offer for Bears. It is amazing that the markets are able to turn and spin bad news into good news. A major investment bank goes under, another bank buys it and then offers a bit more money on a ridiculous deal and this is "good" news :blink::blink::blink: We certainly are in an any news is good news world. Others may see it as if you put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and go"lalalalalalala", one day when you open them and everything is back to normal.

Black Wednesday? Not at all. Equity markets will rally as J P Morgan have upped their offer for Bears. It is amazing that the markets are able to turn and spin bad news into good news. A major investment bank goes under, another bank buys it and then offers a bit more money on a ridiculous deal and this is "good" news :blink::blink::blink:

S&P went through 1330 like melted butter. It'll come back to it today/tomorrow but this market is heading higher. Dow 15000 / S&P 1600 targets.

S&P already up from 1250 to 1350...

S&P went through 1330 like melted butter. It'll come back to it today/tomorrow but this market is heading higher. Dow 15000 / S&P 1600 targets.

S&P already up from 1250 to 1350...

Glad you and Dr Bubb are on here FP as the voices of sanity.

If I spent too much time listening to cgnao & goldfinger without balancing voices I'd end up sitting in a cave with a shotgun protecting my stash of gold sovereigns against the government.

Glad you and Dr Bubb are on here FP as the voices of sanity.

If I spent too much time listening to cgnao & goldfinger without balancing voices I'd end up sitting in a cave with a shotgun protecting my stash of gold sovereigns against the government.

Just another guess like all the others.

It may not be Wednesday but it is coming soon.

Anyone who does not see the Bear Sterns offer increase as a deliberately staged ramping stunt by JPM and the Fed is just wishful thinking. Also, this rally and the fiddled spin put on US housing figs - all managed by PR experts on behalf of the Fed and the US Gov.

This will be the last bounce and as for anyone targeting 15/16000 DOW, I know I would not be entrusting my money to them. :lol: