House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Be Happy!

Yo everyone,

I am a tad concerned that with so many negative reports re house prices, credit crunches, banks going bust, falling stock markets, great depression - it is an almost endless list of topics on here - that some of us, a lot of us in fact, are going to get depressed.

Reading negativity day after day, hour after hour is bound to have an affect on anyone Human. It sneaks up on you, begins to sit heavilly on your shoulders, weighs you down and, without you realising it, it can have a hugely deterimental affect on both yourself and those around you.

So maybe stay away from reading too many negative reports or posting them - I know I am guilty of this - and remmber all the positives in your Life... the housing crash is happening but you have so many other positives in Life such as your health, your senses, the ability to see, hear, taste, run. Loved ones. Intellect. Food and a roof over your head. You know what I mean.

Just be careful of the negativity though people - it can bring you down without you realising.

Here endeth the lesson.

http://www.cainer.com/features/quote.htm

2nd that great post. Thanks

But i can't see myself getting depressed through this on a personal level...I've been waiting for this to start for a looooong time ;)

though when the suicides start...that won't be fun...

material stuff is unimportant...life isn't.

All down to your viewpoint - every bit of 'negativity' is salve to the wounds the hpi brigade have inflicted for years. Positivity in that respect is what gets me down bro. :P

Yo everyone,

I am a tad concerned that with so many negative reports re house prices, credit crunches, banks going bust, falling stock markets, great depression - it is an almost endless list of topics on here - that some of us, a lot of us in fact, are going to get depressed.

Reading negativity day after day, hour after hour is bound to have an affect on anyone Human. It sneaks up on you, begins to sit heavilly on your shoulders, weighs you down and, without you realising it, it can have a hugely deterimental affect on both yourself and those around you.

So maybe stay away from reading too many negative reports or posting them - I know I am guilty of this - and remmber all the positives in your Life... the housing crash is happening but you have so many other positives in Life such as your health, your senses, the ability to see, hear, taste, run. Loved ones. Intellect. Food and a roof over your head. You know what I mean.

Just be careful of the negativity though people - it can bring you down without you realising.

Here endeth the lesson.

http://www.cainer.com/features/quote.htm

MT, you are so correct, we all need to let ourselves go a little bit, I spent a day on the river on my new Boat/Home. I may be skint but the sound of the water, the wildlife and if things get that bad I could always retreat to the river and live there until the market bottoms out.

I cashed in my Northern Rock shares and managed to get this little beauty.

house_boat.jpg

edit cos it started to sink

post-12527-1206383294_thumb.jpg