House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
insidetrack

Bank Letter Saying Mortgage Up By (not To!) £2000 A Month

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...n_author_id=502

Her husband has left her with her animals and she has to pay a humungous mortgage on her own. Just as well it's so easy to make good money writing tosh like this!

I feel so sorry for her, NOT

Henry Ford once said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning".

Guest happy?
I feel so sorry for her, NOT

Henry Ford once said "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning".

I have no sympathy for her either - everyone knows battery hens are exhausted, they have short, miserable lives, and have been bred to lay as many eggs as possible in that time. They are then killed.

Anyone who 'rescues' such birds before their execution should expect very low levels of productivity, and often death because sadly they can't adjust to a natural life.

As to her mortgage woes, I couldn't give a flying fkc.

Edited by happy?

Guest X-QUORK

"Blah blah blah blah blah...rescue ponies...blah...blah...nasty government...blah...nasty banks...blah...blah...nobody told us...blah...blah...blah"

Listen love, you borrowed more than you could afford, just like all the other morons who didn't give a toss about what might happen in future. You're worse than those Yank, trailer trash, subprime borrowers, you're reasonably educated but chose not to engage brain before making the biggest investment of your life.

My heart bleeds purple pi$$.

Edited by X-QUORK

the rate would be a staggering, Norman-Lamont-worthy 7.25 per cent

Or, as I prefer to call it, around the long term average. Stupid, stupid, stupid woman.

"Blah blah blah blah blah...rescue ponies...blah...blah...nasty government...blah...nasty banks...blah...blah...nobody told us...blah...blah...blah"

Listen love, you borrowed more than you could afford, just like all the other morons who didn't give a toss about what might happen in future. You're worse than those Yank, trailer trash, subprime borrowers, you're reasonably educated but chose not to engage brain before making the biggest investment of your life.

My heart bleeds purple pi$$.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest X-QUORK
A pile of sh1t , that just went waffling off , got bored after halfway, skimmed through the rest , what was the point of the article :blink:

Just another washed-up hack vomiting self-pity after too much Jacobs Creek.

Give the girl some credit:

I find this rather suspicious. Did, really, millions of homeowners in the US default all at once, denting the confidence of the financial markets in a way even the felling of the Twin Towers and the invasion of Iraq did not?

My theory is that the bankers and hedge-fund managers of the world just became far too greedy and cavalier, and they are now crying wolf.

She is a nightmare.

For years she has been chronicling ("openly and honestly") the faults of her husband until he wised up and jumped ship. Though he should have done it day one when he found out how seriously she had lied about her age.

I remember one of the things she slagged him off for was for buying supermarket toiletries. Oh the shame!

If she does go bust it will of course be everybody else's fault but hers.

7.25% loan interest is NORMAL you mad harpie

... because the good times might just disappear overnight in a puff of smoke, and it was no one's fault?

For her that is .. those of us living life within our means should be just fine thanks.

One letter through the door resulting in a complete readjustment of lifestyle most likely for the rest of her life.

Welcome to reality.

It's pay-back time so let her rant ... it at least exposes just how thick she is.

Guest mSparks
A pile of sh1t , that just went waffling off , got bored after halfway, skimmed through the rest , what was the point of the article :blink:
It was from my building society, the Halifax

aka HBOS

Aaah...what a shame.

Poor little middle class girl has been f*cked up the ar*e by those nasty evil capitalists. Who would have thought that her nice comfortable little Tellytubby life would be decimated by the realities of the global financial system. How dare they raise her charges when all those evil sub-human chavs are out reproducing like rabbits. :angry:

How could they do this to the middle class, the very people who bought you gap years, Lloyd Grossman, ciabatta bread, campaigns against this that and the other, and yoga retreats in the Greek Islands?

Just waiting for the roar of disapproval! :rolleyes:

Very interesting article in that it is an indicator of the forthcoming middle class outrage and panic. The author has now become dimly aware that there is something drastically wrong with our money system and that 9/11 and Iraq are somehow relevant to this. When she and her formerly comfortable peers discover also that their pension funds and investments have been smashed by the biggest scam in history then there will be pandemonium. Hell hath no fury ...