House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
marmite

Lbc Radio Now 5pm Sunday

James Max just starting his program on LBC radio

Well worth a listen for a laugh, always has VI guests ( due to running property adverts every 10minutes)

www.lbc.co.uk

Subjects.......

Is now the time to get on the property ladder :lol::lol:

Stamp duty and property

It's definitely a good time to buy, I heard an estate agent saying so on the telly the other day. And let's face it, they're always ready to tell us when it isn't.

LBC... mustve run Inside Track adverts hundreds of times. Wonder if anyone at LBC has noticed their demise yet?

:lol:

They still run the adverts, have heard them this weekend :lol::lol:

Todays program is so much more bearish than a few weeks back.

How the tide can change

The whole tone of the show is about what to do if you have problems with paying your new rate, or whether to get on in the first place. Mentioning LIBOR, confidence etc.

This is a fundamental change for the media, and if this was done last year I'm sure it would all be about how to get that BTL, or MEW.

The whole tone of the show is about what to do if you have problems with paying your new rate, or whether to get on in the first place. Mentioning LIBOR, confidence etc.

This is a fundamental change for the media, and if this was done last year I'm sure it would all be about how to get that BTL, or MEW.

I am gob smacked how they have changed their tune since feb.

The market is really turning

LBC... mustve run Inside Track adverts hundreds of times. Wonder if anyone at LBC has noticed their demise yet?

:lol:

They are still running the adverts!

This guy is a feckin tool .. he just wont have it that the housing market is turning..same old supply and demand argument then said something about once the banks insert the money required the prices will recover very quickly..the guest sounds a bit more cautious

Another BTL phoned in.

Question: I have 2 mortgages, one BTL and one I live in. Can I combine the 2 into one mortgage?

Answer: No, you can't.