House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bearfacts

Ea's - Easter Sale

Well not just yet anyway but .........

Just browsing local property rag ( SE ) .. Your Move are having an 'Easter Sale' with every advertised property having a price reduced banner on it. Now being cynical I expect that 1. If the reductions are genuine they are small. 2. They probably upped the price first before 'reducing it'.

However its a pretty good indicator of sentiment that a chain EA has to resort to an 'Easter Sale' - Easter being traditionally the busiest time of the year for the property market.

Bet the other EAs are cursing them though ... cant help having punters walking past their dispaly where all properties are price reduced.

Can't wait for the summer , autumn and winter sales ! on second thoughts I can - when they are 50% off I might consider buying one.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Local rag still stuffed with properties that have been up for sale for over a year now ... have they cut the asking price ? ... have they ****.... morons - I expect they have changed agents and put in 'focal points' and a bit of laminate but still they just dont sell and the vendors just don't get get it.