House Price Crash Forum

Scenes Of New Build Dereliction.....

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's what I'm getting!

me too

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest grumpy-old-man
someone on that site deleted the thread.

maybe i should have saved the pics & reposted them, but didnt see that one coming! <_<

look for the page on the cached version on google....

I would, but I wouldn't recognise the link.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Went snowboarding with a friend from Valencia recently, he said that the entire investment/holiday/ex-pat market has disappeared overnight.

Also, if things were not bad enough, the government appears to be ramping up its claims of taking over some more illegally built sites on the coast lines - from the ENTIRE SPANISH COAST, although this is anecdotal I do believe him.

:ph34r:

HOLA4411

“Make sure you pay for your property, a fair price.”

What, like 5 euros and a bowl of cold paella? ;)

BTW, to Bloo Loo: Wouldnt be hard for them to look more substantial than 95% of the new builds I've seen recently, which look like they've been built by my kids out of old cereal packets.

HOLA4412
Did you spot that it had links to other abandoned sites in Spain. I liked this one...the abandoned set for El Dorado! Looks quite nice actually.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19943

Thats great, apparently it hasn't changed much 5 years later. I think someone should squat it and turn it into a 'Fast Show Channel 9' themed holiday camp:

Credit Crunchio! crash waddle ;)

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

HOLA4413
"Make sure you pay for your property, a fair price."

What, like 5 euros and a bowl of cold paella? ;)

BTW, to Bloo Loo: Wouldnt be hard for them to look more substantial than 95% of the new builds I've seen recently, which look like they've been built by my kids out of old cereal packets.

there are a lot of new builds around that look exactly like that! just dropped my daughter off in town and passed two blocks half complete.

If the recession bites hard, many sites will stay that way as developers halt or go bust.