House Price Crash Forum
ImA20SomethingGetMeOutOfHere

Secrets To Foreclosure Fortunes

Having just discolvered the delights of free cable TV over the internet, I came across the following infomercial playing on the US Sci Fi channel:

http://www.cleokatz.com/index.htm

Give it a year or two and we'll be seeing the same thing here.

Edited by ImA20SomethingGetMeOutOfHere

I came across a similar thing - buy a £20 book from a guy who claims to be a multi-millionnaire, supposedly explaining how you cannot fail to make a fortune in property, even in a falling market, without spending a penny of your own money.

If I was a multi-millionnaire like that I wouldn't waste my time writing a get-rich-quick book to sell for £20 apiece! If £5 of that sum is profit and he sells 10,000 copies in 2 years, that's £50,000 income. The book must have taken a few weeks to write, even if it's complete nonsense. Doesn't add up, somehow!

Having just discolvered the delights of free cable TV over the internet, I came across the following infomercial playing on the US Sci Fi channel:

Already here, WE BUY YOUR HOME FOR CASH,

My brother inlaw fell into trouble and sold his £160K Prop with £50K Mortgage for £80K.

If you allow 20% drop as expected + 20% you need to buy at 60% today value. This allows 100 % mortgage

I came across a similar thing - buy a £20 book from a guy who claims to be a multi-millionnaire, supposedly explaining how you cannot fail to make a fortune in property, even in a falling market, without spending a penny of your own money.

If I was a multi-millionnaire like that I wouldn't waste my time writing a get-rich-quick book to sell for £20 apiece! If £5 of that sum is profit and he sells 10,000 copies in 2 years, that's £50,000 income. The book must have taken a few weeks to write, even if it's complete nonsense. Doesn't add up, somehow!

Made $482,000 in 30 Days!

Too right! If I could make $482,000 in 30 days I wouldn't be messing around with a get rich quick book telling others how to do it

Isn't it sickening how cleo Klutz can smile and look so smug while taking advantage of distressed sellers and more unbelievable is how all her minions think they are 'white knghts in shining armour' coming to the rescue. :blink:

Sod the infomercial, how do i get free cable TV over the internet?

Inside Track tried that tack before closing down.

"That's right! You too can benefit from the misery of others!

Just buy my book. I don't need the money of course, I just wrote

it to help you suck the blood from others as easily as I did.

Come on! Lets get rich. F*** the poor.

If you feel sorry for them just buy them a copy of my book too!!"

Foreclosure is the legal proceeding in which a mortgagee, or other lienholder, usually a lender, obtains a court ordered termination of a mortgagor's equitable right of redemption. Usually a lender obtains a security interest from a borrower who mortgages or pledges an asset like a house to secure the loan. If the borrower defaults and the lender tries to repossess the property, courts of equity can grant the owner the right of redemption if the borrower repays the debt. When this equitable right exists, the lender cannot be sure that it can successfully repossess the property, thus the lender seeks to foreclose the equitable right of redemption. Other lienholders can and do use foreclosure, such as for overdue taxes, unpaid contractors' bills or overdue HOA dues or assessments.

______

jackspar.

Foreclosure Homes

Isn't it sickening how cleo Klutz can smile and look so smug while taking advantage of distressed sellers and more unbelievable is how all her minions think they are 'white knghts in shining armour' coming to the rescue. :blink:

Cleo is a robot.

I claim my £5.