House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cockrobin

Top Ten Untrustworthy Types Of People

I have been trying to work out who the top ten least trustworthy people in the country are. So far this is what I have come up with:

1. Labour Politian

2. Paedophile

3. British National Party Politian

4. Heroin addict

Can you think of the rest?

reformed smack heads

benefit cheats

GB

TB

(At Downing Street upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't Blair He wasn't Blair again today Oh how I wish he'd go away.)

Guest anorthosite

Lawyers

Landlords

Bankers

Not sure paedophiles should be on there, scum they may be, but if just 2% actually show you a puppy before moving in for the kill then they come way down the list beside these guys.

Guest KingCharles1st
Lawyers

Landlords

Bankers

Not sure paedophiles should be on there, scum they may be, but if just 2% actually show you a puppy before moving in for the kill then they come way down the list beside these guys.

didyou hear about the Jewish Paedophile..?

"Go careful on those sweets sonny!"

Secret service / FBI / Mi5 / Mi6 types - 'sure Dr kelly, lets just go for a walk and discuss it'

US President - 'read my lips'

Recruitment consultants - 'its a great company and brilliant salary'

Salespeople (Anyone who stands to gain financially by selling has an incentive to spin)

Senior people at management consultancies (Those selling large IT projects they don't personally implement deploy most spin)

The Welsh? *

* Still smarting from ANOTHER grand slam. How do they do it, almost Kiwi-like the way they are good in years that don't actually matter......

Guest Skint Academic

IT Project managers that know FA about programming ...

Your ultimate one night stand opportunity that wines you, dines you, takes you back to his / her place, strips off and then displays their ginger pubes ...

The long term sick and bastards that claim job seekers allowance, or are they just people I'd like to set fire to?

police officer

Seconded. Police are the worst kind of scum possible: they only address the crimes they want to (e.g. *tax discs etc), but the really tricky stuff (like dealing with chavs), is hardly ever resolved.

Look what happened to Gary Newlove. Gate. Horse. Bolted :angry:

(*BTW: I don`t own a car, the tax disc was just an illustration of petty bureaucracy chiselling away at the monumental edifice of crime that exists in this country).