House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
It is different this time

Sky Breaking News: Imf U.s Economy Is Very Weak And Close To

Details to follow, I wonder when IMF will make the same comment for UK Plc!

The IMF seem a little 'behind the curve' on this one shall we say, since US treasury officials have already admitted the US is in recession. :rolleyes:

The IMF seem a little 'behind the curve'

Well all the other so called experts are now coming out of the woodwork shouting recession and housing crash so the IMF might as well join them :rolleyes:

Here is the link

http://uk.reuters.com/article/marketsNewsU...086658420080320

ROME, March 20 (Reuters) - The International Monetary Fund considers that the U.S. economy "remains very weak, certainly close to a possible recession", according to a leaked report quoted by Italian news agency ANSA on Thursday.

Quoting a draft of the IMF's World Economic Outlook which is due to be published for a meeting of April 12-13, ANSA said the IMF considered the dollar "rather strong" despite recent depreciation and that it expected a crude prices to be around $95 in 2008 and 2009.

The IMF seem a little 'behind the curve' on this one shall we say, since US treasury officials have already admitted the US is in recession. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Well done IMF, a year after you said all is hunky dory....

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...c=45274&hl=

I miss nohpc and his idiocy.

Yes I miss you too.

That was an IMF quote so I can't be blamed for the content of it can I?

Anyway to put my money where my mouth is I just let my London flat out for a 2 year lease. I have decided to just pay the thing off come hell or high water and am looking to buy a house plus possibly an investment property in Glasgow if prices come down (have a nice big deposit saved up for my main residence)