House Price Crash Forum
beans on toast

Sold After First Viewing

would make a nice investment for a newly appointed FSA manager on a modest salary

Perhaps they should be reported for listing properties which are not available :D

What would be good would be a comments system on rightmove, so you could comment on the property once you have viewed.

Can you imagine if us lot were let loose on there?! :blink:

Looks pretty awful for 650k. You would need to go sideways to get into the bedrooms unless you are Kate Moss.

I rest my case!!! :lol::lol::lol:

£685,000!

dont knock that price- for 700k all you get is half a house in clapham & clapham isnt any better than sheperds bush

but yeh 700k for a 3 bed is crazy

What has this estate agent been smoking??

Had a look at their website and they have the same property listed twice for two different prices, not just the odd couple of quid difference but 600K difference. Blatant HPI manipulation. If rightmove allow this kind of shenanigans then pretty soon no-one will trust the rightmove numbers.

Property advert 1: 1.2 million

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-196...=1&tr_t=buy

Property advert 2: 585K

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-191...=1&tr_t=buy

Edited by beans on toast

But when was it sold (the house in the original post, I mean)?

I'm just about to sell my house to myself for 420K - there...done it! It's only worth 220K, but I borrowed the full amount from myself, using the inflated value of the property I was about to buy from myself as security. So I made 200K, just like that! - but where is it?

Edited by Sofa Spud

But when was it sold (the house in the original post, I mean)?

I'm just about to sell my house to myself for 420K - there...done it! It's only worth 220K, but I borrowed the full amount from myself, using the inflated value of the property I was about to buy from myself as security. So I made 200K, just like that! - but where is it?

I hope you remembered to pay Darling his £12,600 in Stamp Duty on that ;)