House Price Crash Forum
MoonLady

No Problem Here, Prices Still Going Up!

"Fortunately we always have a steady trickle of fresh property because people are gradually deciding to sell first. It is, after all, the logical way to move on a stagnant market."

Otherwise known as STR?

Have a smile at this guy's optimistic view of property market

Visit My Website

Interesting marketing pitch: 'prices have hardly ever stopped rising....[but we're in] a stagnant market..[but] prices will inevitably start rising again'

Scrape away the gung-ho ******** and the synopis is:

The market's going nowhere so we're offering free conveyancing and HIPS. Help!!

I know this area well - affluent Surrey commuter belt - and if its stagnant there, it's even worse everywhere else.

Interesting marketing pitch: 'prices have hardly ever stopped rising....[but we're in] a stagnant market..[but] prices will inevitably start rising again'

Scrape away the gung-ho ******** and the synopis is:

The market's going nowhere so we're offering free conveyancing and HIPS. Help!!

I know this area well - affluent Surrey commuter belt - and if its stagnant there, it's even worse everywhere else.

Yes I certainly couldn't afford to live there - but I know someone who bought in the area and it seems this bloke really feels like he is

doing you a favour whilst he is 'brokering' a house sale - and you really have (Had!!) to 'prove' yourself worthy as a buyer for one of his clients houses.

What an old Fart

Edited by MoonLady

Yes I certainly couldn't afford to live there - but I know someone who bought in the area and it seems this bloke really feels like he is

doing you a favour whilst he is 'brokering' a house sale - and you really have (Had!!) to 'prove' yourself worthy as a buyer for one of his clients houses.

What an old Fart

Old fart? Young bull more like, and also a desperate estate agent. They still exist, but not many on here. It was an amusing though gullible contribution to the debate. Try this one - it's outwardly more intelligent but still a scream:

http://www.assetz.co.uk/in-the-press.htm

They used to be regarded as reputable but now we just use it for a hollow laugh.